StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > A10 Sun 1/11
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A10 Sun 1/11

My A10 opinion......

100pm UMass -1' @ George Mason
Both teams have taken on a very tough non-conference schedule. Neither fared very well. UMass lost most of their scoring from last year. Still have 2 good inside players in Lalanne and Esho. Just can not get any dependable outside shooting this year.

Mason not much better in the shooting department. They don't even attempt very many 3-pointers. Very tough inside though. They lost this week at Richmond, but held them to ZERO offensive rebounds. This game seems similar to the GW game yesterday, where I took the short road fav. GW got schooled. I think UMass' backcourt is struggling right now. If they are going to break out of it, today is probably it. But I'm taking the short number with the home dog in this one.

GM +1'

300pm Bonnies @ Richmond -5
Line was at 6' this morning. Thought about taking the Bonnies, but they don't travel well. As mentioned above, Spiders just plain suck at rebounding. Been that way for years. Don't know why. I know it has a lot to do with their style of defense, but they have 4 guys with significant playing time over 6'7". Maybe it's Rooney's coaching? Bonnies with control the inside with the 7 footer, Ndoye. Richmond's guards have been lighting it up from outside. I don't think the Bonnies guards can defend these little fast guys. Live by the 3, die by it. Just too many contrasting elements here for me to make a bet. Lean with the hot shooting Spiders, but this one is a pass.

GL Den

A10
12-8

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 01-11-15 06:43 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Miss "Chaz",but still take them today gl

6 Rings

Old Post 01-11-15 07:37 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Like UMASS and Lover the Bonnies.
MOONEY JUST PLAIN SUCKS AT COACHING

Terpman

Old Post 01-11-15 07:43 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Update

GM +1' ..... loss

GL Den

A10
12-9

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 01-11-15 10:36 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: