StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Boxing on 5-25-13**5-22-13
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
playtowin
Restricted User

Boxing on 5-25-13**5-22-13

Kessler vs Froch, Would think odds will go up , I bet on Froch ,
this fight will be in England this time & he lost to Kessler last time
they fought, will be a different story this Saturday.
Odds have gone up was -200 , now at -230, just lay it & play it
money in the BANK.
Froch -230

Old Post 05-22-13 09:59 PM
playtowin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for playtowin Click here to Send playtowin a Private Message Edit post   Report post
playtowin
Restricted User

bump

Old Post 05-23-13 01:04 AM
playtowin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for playtowin Click here to Send playtowin a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheGovernor11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'll give the thread some love and say let the odds go up. And up. And up. And then attack the Kessler line. I love Carl Froch's swag, definitely love Rachael Cordingley, but I do not love his boxing skill set. He never had one cause he's got an iron jaw and can knock just about anyone's block off.

But Kessler's a better boxer through and through. He's gotta deal with the rough housing but if he can manage that, he'll manage a win no problem.

Old Post 05-23-13 08:40 AM
TheGovernor11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheGovernor11 Click here to Send TheGovernor11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
playtowin
Restricted User

GOV

The judges won't let Kessler win in England!

Old Post 05-23-13 06:35 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: