StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > What is over under for national anthem?
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
TigreSon
Banned User

What is over under for national anthem?

For some reason it's not in my props

Peace and Victory

Old Post 02-05-11 03:51 PM
TigreSon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TigreSon Click here to Send TigreSon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Prime Time
FoxDen Hall of Famer

National Anthem over/under 114 seconds.

Holding the note "brave" over/under 6 seconds

Up front there ought to be a man in black.

Old Post 02-05-11 04:00 PM
Prime Time is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Prime Time Click here to Send Prime Time a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TigreSon
Banned User

Thanks PT

Peace and Victory

Old Post 02-05-11 04:03 PM
TigreSon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TigreSon Click here to Send TigreSon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Duby99
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I read that it opened at 1:50 so line moved 4 seconds...Thats a huge move. Must be many sharps on the over. HAHAHAHA

Seriously though I like the over.

Old Post 02-05-11 04:09 PM
Duby99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duby99 Click here to Send Duby99 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The real prop.....

is how many times Christina has to mace BurgerBoy!!

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 02-05-11 04:16 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Hal Coldvice
FoxDen Hall of Famer

last I checked, it was -210 for the over at 5d

Old Post 02-05-11 04:31 PM
Hal Coldvice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hal Coldvice Click here to Send Hal Coldvice a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Duby99
FoxDen Hall of Famer

WOW I locked this earlier in the week:

National Anthem OVER 1min54.5secs -115 (SIA)

I just checked and its now -227!!

Old Post 02-05-11 04:35 PM
Duby99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duby99 Click here to Send Duby99 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Duby99
FoxDen Hall of Famer

This is hillarius:

Will Christina Aguilera wear her hair

UP +105 or DOWN -156

Will Christina Aguilera's hair be

STRAIGHT -110 or CURLED -130

Old Post 02-05-11 04:39 PM
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

. Odd Props

Melding Super Bowl props with other sports (i.e. - will there be more sacks in the Super Bowl or shots on goal by Washington Capitals’ Alexander Ovechkin in his team’s game against the Pittsburgh Penguins) is another popular prop.

One personality prop that fans are sure to be attracted to is the over/under on the amount of times Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones will appear live on the cameras during the game (photos do not count). The opening number is 2.5. Our best guess is that while Jones loves hogging camera time, we won’t see his made-over mug more than twice.

Another is the length of time it will take pop singer Christina Aguilera to sing the national anthem. Knowing it took her 1:54 seconds to perform the same in the 2010 NBA finals, and figuring she will want as much air-time as possible, the ‘over’ 1:53 sounds like music to our ears.

With this, the question becomes: “Which history repeats itself?”

Old Post 02-05-11 04:41 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: