StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Most Profitable Baseball System
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
unc4me84

Most Profitable Baseball System

I hear a lot of you guys talk about baseball season being the best for you and how it is what allows you to bet the rest of the season. Baseball in the betting world I know next to nothing about so I figured this would give an opportunity to those who follow to decide ahead of time which route to take.

IF YOU'RE WILLING TO SHARE, please post your most profitable methods here, how long it has been utilized and if possible, past years records would be great along with any other information you would like to share.

Were all here for the same reason and the more we help each other out the better. If you don't feel like contributing that is fine as well, I just ask that you don't bash my way of thinking and ideas.

Old Post 02-03-11 03:42 PM
unc4me84 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unc4me84 Click here to Send unc4me84 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
unc4me84

bump this for the night crew, hoping to get a few replies

Old Post 02-04-11 03:13 AM
unc4me84 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unc4me84 Click here to Send unc4me84 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bigdaddy3213
FoxDen Hall of Famer

unc, sorry I cant help you. There were some good chase system on here last year. Several made big money! I know there have been a few threads started this year looking for people intersted in contributing research. Keep on the lookout, Im sure they will become more active as bases are getting close. Hopefully they will share or give us the opportunity to join if not made public. I know I am interested as well. Good luck to you.

Old Post 02-04-11 03:40 AM
bigdaddy3213 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdaddy3213 Click here to Send bigdaddy3213 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
unc4me84

bigdaddy

Thanks for replying.

Yes, there were a few last year as in the past few as well.

PrimeTime does his chase system, I believe jkaul, Chris and a few others.

I know Chris was looking for help on his chase system and I'm definitely willing to help as always, but looks like the response for help was greatly overwhelming so I didn't bother to respond. The only thing with his system this year is it looks like there may be an exclusive list of people who gets the plays or methods which is why I added in the thread, "IF YOU'RE WILLING TO SHARE".

I followed Chris for a while last year and eventually lost a good bit, (partly due to my lack of money management) but I think since then he has tweaked it a little bit. I believe it was a 3 game chase last year and from what I have read I believe they're all looking to do a 2 game chase to eliminate some of the higher risk which is great.

I'm mainly looking to put all the systems/methods in one place, along with their past records and how long they've been using them, looking for consistency and of course the biggest possible profit with the least amount of risk.

Old Post 02-04-11 03:53 AM
Prime Time
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Here you go!

http://forums.statfox.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=125499&highlight=what+makes+you+money+in+MLB

There are a few more but that should suffice.

The Runline System I run is a modified version of the original. The original will play 6 games or until a win is achieved. That scares me and probably everyone else.

Mine is:

Play the highest ML favorite on the RL and chase for a win for up to 4 games. If two or more teams are tied or within 10 cents of each other, I will cap to my liking. I run this from April through August. April has had mixed results. September can be tricky due to most races being wrapped up and rookies getting called up.

Hope that link helps a bit.

PT

Up front there ought to be a man in black.

Old Post 02-04-11 04:11 AM
Prime Time is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Prime Time Click here to Send Prime Time a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

unc4me84, it is easy. This year, I run the baby!!!

You see, the bug with all gamblers, is we want better systems!!!

And we found it in the past!!!

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 02-04-11 04:45 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sawyer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

For chase systems,

I like 2-chase systems. Damage is big when you lost 3-chase.

Iron Dogs 2010-2011 Regular Season Record: 144-149, x46.58 Units (1 Unit Each Play)
Statfox Denham's Best Bets Thread 2011: 32-14, %70
NCAAB *10 Totals 2009-2010: 25-16, %60.97
NBA Totals 2010: 133-83 ATS, %61.57

Old Post 02-04-11 12:15 PM
Sawyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sawyer Click here to Send Sawyer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: