StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > College basketball fade material for Saturday
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jgAllDay

College basketball fade material for Saturday

Play against Boise St and San Jose St. These kids just played to a 1 point finish in not 1, nor 2, nor 3, but 4 OVERTIMES!!! The game started at 7:30 and ended 3 hours and 10 minutes later.

My guess is they won't have the same kind of legs they usually do.

@jgAllDay

Old Post 01-07-11 07:41 AM
jgAllDay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jgAllDay Click here to Send jgAllDay a Private Message Edit post   Report post
westghost
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hawai do looks good. Thanks for heads up.

Good Luck

I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act.
Buddha

Old Post 01-08-11 06:53 PM
westghost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for westghost Edit post   Report post
jgAllDay

I'll be looking to fade UTEP and UAB next week as well as they head into their 3rd OT right meow.

Old Post 01-09-11 12:39 AM
jgAllDay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jgAllDay Click here to Send jgAllDay a Private Message Edit post   Report post
westghost
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Idaho 2nd half looks good as well. We ll see if sjst has any gas left.

I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act.
Buddha

Old Post 01-09-11 05:22 AM
westghost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for westghost Edit post   Report post
westghost
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Well sjst did run out of gas . Losing outright to Idaho blown out by 16 points 2nd half. Easy 2nd half winner for Idaho.
I probably should ve waited for 2nd half as well for Hawai .
Hopefully they ll hang for 1st half and pull away in 2nd.

As`for utep and uab, both plays next wednsday which gives them 3 full days to recover so i don't think it ll matter.
We are talking 'bout 19, 20 years old kids!

Thanks again for heads up!

Buddha

Old Post 01-09-11 06:33 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: