StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NcaaBB Weber State/N Arizona
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
downthestretch5

NcaaBB Weber State/N Arizona

Hey guys..Ive been watching you guys for a while now and appreciate all of your hard work and dedication...Ive decided to start sharing my picks and here is my first...

Weber State +71/2... A good big sky matchup tonight..Montana seems to be the class of this conference... Both teams have already lost to Montana on the road...Weber has played a tougher schedule and for all of you gamblers out there they are a much better free thrown shooting team...Taking Weber State tonight and would not be suprised if they win this game outright...More importantly everyone have a fun and safe weekend...

Old Post 01-09-11 12:18 AM
downthestretch5 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for downthestretch5 Edit post   Report post
msudogs

welcome in, i just looked at this game myself will be on bench, but hope you hit it
GL

Old Post 01-09-11 12:35 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
downthestretch5

Weber wins it outright...hope some of you had it also...take care..

Old Post 01-09-11 05:39 AM
downthestretch5 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for downthestretch5 Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: