StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > GS CBB Plays
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
goldenstar
FoxDen Hall of Famer

GS CBB Plays

Haven't posted in a while. I have my system and it says these are the plays for tonight. Hopfully they will do well.

Xav +9
S Flor +7
Ark St -3
W Ken -7.5
Fres St +2
Det Mercy +4.5
Wash -22
St Marys -9.5
Pacific -9.5
CS SB -2.5
S Diego +7.5
Wash St -12
Cal +13
Boise St -3
Col Charlston +2
Woff -13.5
More St -15
N Ari -15
N Colo +1
Mont St +7

It's time to take this to the next level.

Old Post 01-06-11 08:35 PM
goldenstar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for goldenstar Click here to Send goldenstar a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Hal Coldvice
FoxDen Hall of Famer

GL.

How's your system doing?

Old Post 01-06-11 08:55 PM
Hal Coldvice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hal Coldvice Click here to Send Hal Coldvice a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cmrussell08

Good luck! I believe Montana St is -7 not +

Old Post 01-06-11 09:16 PM
cmrussell08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cmrussell08 Click here to Send cmrussell08 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
goldenstar
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I haven't been tracking it and I can't backtrack because of the SOS formula that I use.

Mt St is -7 but it's still the play. It was a typo on my part.

Old Post 01-07-11 01:29 AM
goldenstar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for goldenstar Click here to Send goldenstar a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cmrussell08

Goldenstar

Montana St is a great play and I didnt want people to think you picked them because u thought it was +7...and cause them to not play your good pick.....hope i didnt offend you. I know u knew it was -7

Good luck!

Chris

Old Post 01-07-11 01:38 AM
cmrussell08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cmrussell08 Click here to Send cmrussell08 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
goldenstar
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Not offend at all. I hope they are. I hope this does well. It's time something in hoops does.

Old Post 01-07-11 02:37 AM
suprmn613

Big card ...GL 

Old Post 01-07-11 03:08 AM
suprmn613 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for suprmn613 Edit post   Report post
goldenstar
FoxDen Hall of Famer

9-11 ATS.
I believe this system picked 4 dogs that won outright.

Old Post 01-07-11 04:16 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: