StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > I am getting sea sick...
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Randisist

I am getting sea sick...

I win a few and lose a few, win a few, lose a few, win a few, lose a few, up and down, up and down, up and down...

I wish I could break out and get a head and stay ahead. The only saving grace is I do not have to reload my account.

Man I soooooooooo want it to be baseball season. I was making money and the season had to end.

Is this the norm for gamblers, make a few, lose a few, make a few...???

Randy

Old Post 01-07-11 06:19 AM
Randisist is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randisist Click here to Send Randisist a Private Message Edit post   Report post
double11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

First off, welcome.

Your question is very difficult to answer.

If you're wagering the same amount of money on every game then it's really hard to get ahead.
Not many people are able to make a living doing this. I sure as hell cannot. It's all about discipline and money management.

If you feel like you have to make a wager everyday then maybe you are in need of a little break.

Don't beat yourself up. It does nothing.

BOL!

Old Post 01-07-11 07:01 AM
double11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for double11 Click here to Send double11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lf25bonds
FoxDen Hall of Famer

there are certainly hot streaks and cold streaks. It's good to use a certain amount of bankroll for your picks and use some to tail hot bettors in this forum. That usually keeps the days in the green instead of the red.

Old Post 01-07-11 07:15 AM
lf25bonds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lf25bonds Click here to Send lf25bonds a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Randisist

Thanks for the Welcome

Bad day, very late...

I do appreciate the advise. It does provide food for thought. And I do know ya'll are right.

Thanks for your time.

Randy

Old Post 01-07-11 02:26 PM
Randisist is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randisist Click here to Send Randisist a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

dizzle ????????????????

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 01-07-11 02:55 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
creed05

count u'r blessings...

I was doing the same thing (just breaking even) f/ a number of weeks in a row earlier this yr. and I felt the same way u feel...Then I hit a major losing streak & then I longed f/ the days when i was just breaking even..I said when i started doing this 15 yrs. ago that if I could just break even that was good enough...It's really tough to consistently make money doing this..
GL

Old Post 01-07-11 03:49 PM
creed05 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creed05 Click here to Send creed05 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cashfarm
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The hardest moment to manage myself for me is when i split, 2-2, 3-2, 2-1, 1-2 ... oooo... this are the day when after i lost my head.... Because i wanna win and i make mistake! Now i jump on my car after a similar situation and going out.... Ahhhaahhahhahh

Old Post 01-07-11 04:04 PM
cashfarm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cashfarm Click here to Send cashfarm a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: