StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Who's hot in the den right now?? Proposed idea included.
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
lf25bonds
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Who's hot in the den right now?? Proposed idea included.

We all know when we are hot. You have that feeling you are gonna win every night. And of course there is the opposite when you feel like you mine as well flip a coin. I would love for every person in the den to mark *hot* or *cold* in their subject line. if we ride each others hot streaks we can allcash. Just a thought.

Old Post 01-05-11 10:12 AM
lf25bonds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lf25bonds Click here to Send lf25bonds a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lf25bonds
FoxDen Hall of Famer

We could just keep this a thread and people post to it daily with their thoughts of others and yourselves. Don't be modest. If you are hot, simply say it. Right now I'm hot. I've been hot for five days. Usually I find hot streaks last about 1-2 weeks. Sawyers Iron Dogs are hot. That's all I know right now.

Old Post 01-05-11 10:14 AM
lf25bonds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lf25bonds Click here to Send lf25bonds a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SoBaySick

Sawyer's Iron Dogs are on FIRE right now. I'm riding a hot streak just following some of you guys. I've been hot for the last 4 days...

Love this thread idea though!

Old Post 01-05-11 11:10 AM
SoBaySick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SoBaySick Click here to Send SoBaySick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TnCyberVol
FoxDen Hall of Famer

.02 cents

We need to define what record + HOT and over what amount of time..... week, L10, etc.

Old Post 01-05-11 02:45 PM
TnCyberVol is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TnCyberVol Click here to Send TnCyberVol a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cmrussell08

This can turn into a great thread if used properly. Of course I jack it up by saying, "NOT IT" as in i am so not hot this week.

Look forward to people keeping up with who is hot

Old Post 01-05-11 03:07 PM
cmrussell08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cmrussell08 Click here to Send cmrussell08 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cashfarm
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm cold this last 2 weeks... and i'm feeling cold!

Old Post 01-05-11 03:17 PM
cashfarm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cashfarm Click here to Send cashfarm a Private Message Edit post   Report post
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Brian N Bama ...........

2010-11 NCAA Basketball Record
234-158 (+181.78)

on a sick run of 33 -13
recently ...........

he is posting @ justdave forum

Old Post 01-05-11 03:21 PM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
unc4me84

Im currently on a 7-1-1 run in NBA picks lol although I wouldn't advise anyone to tail them. I don't even wager them myself just did it for the competition and fun in Zirroe's daily thread

Old Post 01-05-11 04:14 PM
unc4me84 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unc4me84 Click here to Send unc4me84 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Promoting another pay site are ya? Contact statfox for advertising rates please>>

Old Post 01-05-11 04:15 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tex

What do you expect from a statfox expat, that has never posted anything useful of his own. "Me and my ankle licking friends at just Dave's are the coolest, just ask any of the three of us!! We are the best, of the best, of the best."

Douche

Old Post 01-05-11 04:30 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lf25bonds
FoxDen Hall of Famer

So the Brian-n-bama is a farse?

Old Post 01-05-11 05:18 PM
unc4me84

Who's promoting a pay site? Is just dave's a pay site or something? This is the first I've ever heard of that site but I remember Brian from last year

Old Post 01-05-11 05:23 PM
unc4me84 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unc4me84 Click here to Send unc4me84 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mlbfan

fairly new

to this site, i registered a while back but stopped posting and looking for a few months.

As for a few that I have noticed that is hot

Sawyer's Iron Dogs
Point magic
Imrightalot is tearing up tennis
lf25bonds
and ronnie111 with his "best def" ncaaf

Old Post 01-05-11 05:30 PM
mlbfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mlbfan Click here to Send mlbfan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Point ....Roffl

Old Post 01-05-11 05:48 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TigreSon
Banned User

Roflmao @ point

Holy sh!t was that funny...best part of that whole post was the word "douche".

Justdavesforum is a paid site, very very inexpensive. Also a very very cool forum with the exception of a few a$$holes, few meaning about 3 or 4. Other than the jerkoffs, the rest of the guys there are awesome. IMO of course.

Peace and Victory

Old Post 01-05-11 06:37 PM
TigreSon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TigreSon Click here to Send TigreSon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lf25bonds
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Can somebody please put Brian_n--bama here

Old Post 01-05-11 07:03 PM
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm gonna stick up for justdave's. It's a solid place with even more solid capping and is definitely worth the little monetary amount as you don't have to deal with any ass-clowns such as Merino

Old Post 01-05-11 07:59 PM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
danwaters76
FoxDen Hall of Famer

It would be nice to go a week without hearing about somebody else wanting to tug on Brian n Bama's schlong. Get over it, people. He obviously doesnt want to post here.

Old Post 01-05-11 08:26 PM
danwaters76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danwaters76 Click here to Send danwaters76 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DolphinBoy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Dan....maybe if brian ever let you tug on his schlong, you'd miss him like they do

Old Post 01-05-11 09:18 PM
DolphinBoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DolphinBoy Click here to Send DolphinBoy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
danwaters76
FoxDen Hall of Famer

not too sure what that means DB...

I definitely didn't mean tugging on his schlong to be a good thing. lol. With all do respect to all the heavy cappers, including you and B N B, my point is that it is sad to see people begging him to come back here when he clearly doesnt want to post here. It reminds me of watching Cavs fans when LeBron "took his talents to South Beach".... well, not really. But kinda

Old Post 01-05-11 10:28 PM
danwaters76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danwaters76 Click here to Send danwaters76 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: