StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Question about offshore account
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
westghost
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Question about offshore account

Right now i use Betjam, DSI, and local.
I am thinking to open an another account ..thinking 5dimes or greek
Which one s better or any other one you think is better?
If you can tell me what makes them better that would be +!

Thanks in advance!

I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act.
Buddha

Old Post 01-05-11 07:29 AM
westghost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for westghost Edit post   Report post
OLEO

olympic due to fast payouts

shut up fool!

Old Post 01-05-11 07:40 AM
OLEO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OLEO Click here to Send OLEO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
double11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

WG

I probably would go with 5dimes over the Greek.
I use BETUS and have never had a problem.
Recently however they stopped taking major ccs and my bank wouldn't allow a deposit. I use a mickey mouse bank though not a major one.

Dr. Tony was telling me about a good site he uses i would ask him.

You currently have one of the best in Betjam.

BOL!

Old Post 01-05-11 07:48 AM
double11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for double11 Click here to Send double11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
westghost
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks, Oleo. I ll check olympic.
5dimes looks good to me , double11!

I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act.
Buddha

Old Post 01-05-11 07:58 AM
westghost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for westghost Edit post   Report post
Sawyer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

It depends on your profile.

Do you like hockey & baseball? You won't be happy with TheGreek (Olympic).

5Dimes & Matchbook are best for hockey wagering. The only bad thing about 5Dimes is, they limit your action if you beat them over long haul.

Betjamaica, Matchbook & 5Dimes are best for baseball betting. Betjamaica is TheGreek's sister.

The good thing about 5Dimes is, they have reduced juice lines! It means you lay only -105!

TheGreek's lines are bad, -110. But they're the most solid book in industry. And they tolerance professional action. So you won't have any limit problems. You won't have any payout problems either.

My advice is,

Start with 5dimes and use them 'til they show you the door. Then transfer all your funds to betjamaica, thegreek and matchbook (baseball). You'll be fine.

BJ&MB gives you a lethal edge in baseball.

Iron Dogs 2010-2011 Regular Season Record: 144-149, x46.58 Units (1 Unit Each Play)
Statfox Denham's Best Bets Thread 2011: 32-14, %70
NCAAB *10 Totals 2009-2010: 25-16, %60.97
NBA Totals 2010: 133-83 ATS, %61.57

Old Post 01-05-11 10:02 AM
Sawyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sawyer Click here to Send Sawyer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cashfarm
FoxDen Hall of Famer

This are offshore iuse in order of preference:

Pinnacle
Bet365
TheGreek
5Dimes
Betfair
Matchbook
Diamond

Old Post 01-05-11 03:46 PM
cashfarm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cashfarm Click here to Send cashfarm a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dawgzonelee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i...

haven't found better teasers than 5dimes... smile... dzl

Old Post 01-05-11 06:26 PM
dawgzonelee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dawgzonelee Click here to Send dawgzonelee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
westghost
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks. cashfarm.

Some of those you listed said they don't accept US customer.
Bummer..

Buddha

Old Post 01-05-11 08:55 PM
cashfarm
FoxDen Hall of Famer

true, i forget about this!
sorry i'm in italy

Old Post 01-05-11 09:18 PM
cashfarm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cashfarm Click here to Send cashfarm a Private Message Edit post   Report post
westghost
FoxDen Hall of Famer

No worries! Cashfarm.

Thanks , Sawyer. Matchbook intrigues me since i do like to bet on baseball. I ll look into it !

Buddha

Old Post 01-05-11 10:01 PM
danwaters76
FoxDen Hall of Famer

matchbook normally gives you the best odds since you are basically betting against other players odds. The only downfalls are that it is hard to jump on early odds because the general public normally waits until a few hours before to bet, so you cant take advantage of early lines.

Old Post 01-05-11 10:33 PM
danwaters76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danwaters76 Click here to Send danwaters76 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: