StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Wisconsin-Michigan CBB
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Hal Coldvice
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wisconsin-Michigan CBB

Badgers have been firing up the 3's recently. Last game, they managed 10-35 (28.6%). Today, at home, they stay closer to their season average of 37% (32% so far in BT games). Bo Ryan will likely pull them back on the 3's a little bit, so I expect to see Jordan Taylor driving and Jon Leuer posting tonight. Which means more trips to the FT line. #1 team in the country from the FT line at 80.2%, nearly 87% in conference play. I don't see how they stay under these numbers:

3* Wisconsin/Michigan 1H Over 53.5
3* Wisconsin TT Over 64

Old Post 01-05-11 10:35 PM
Hal Coldvice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hal Coldvice Click here to Send Hal Coldvice a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Hal Coldvice
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Adding:

2* Purdue -6

Old Post 01-05-11 10:55 PM
Hal Coldvice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hal Coldvice Click here to Send Hal Coldvice a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Hal Coldvice
FoxDen Hall of Famer

3* Wisconsin/Michigan 1H Over 53.5. W
3* Wisconsin TT Over 64 W
2* Purdue -6 W

3-0 +8.0u

UNLV is killing my 6 team teaser.

Old Post 01-06-11 05:57 AM
cashfarm
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nice!

Old Post 01-06-11 12:40 PM
cashfarm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cashfarm Click here to Send cashfarm a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: