StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats

Its a New Year and lets get this one off the ground in a big way ( I have defeated the odds just by being here ) and look forward to taken in a few more scents of spring-dayz , well lets get to the task at hand and I will transfer a few important posts from my old thread and get down to bizz.

As we round the turn in B-Ball this year and enter into the blood bath known as " College Conf. Play "

It is well known for years that schools arrange early play against small programs for easy wins and early back-slaps in the polls , and them comes " Now " .

We can look at this time as a ...... can you see the light era !

It explains many things about a club that we can use to judge our wagers in the future and where thier strength lays or not , and also enlightn's our outlook about clubs we almost never consider because our knowledge base can be lacking when it comes to about 350 ball clubs to keep track of ...... which is a daunting task at best .

So my next post will list what I viewed from this early go round this year and gleamed from the ATS so far as well as the bright outlook for some clubs going into this hatchett round of play .

Lets get down to Business !

MMM

My meds will not allow me to be overcome with excitement , at my age one could notice the Dead Sea when it was just sick !

Old Post 01-01-11 12:33 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

MM

sure is good to have you back, now if you here of a bigdadi sighting , let us know. Happy New Year
GL

Old Post 01-01-11 12:38 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ivy :

Ivy League :
The ole "four-corners" offense that Princeton use to be famous for has misled the odds-makers this season as the tally shows

Princeton 9 - 3 / 3-0/ 5-2/ 1-1/ 6-3-0/ 7-1-0

Once famous for "very low scoring games" has been a boone to my bankroll the last 4 games , but beware as the linesmalkers are getting hip as the tally has steadly went up from 120's to 138 thier last game .... but pay attention here on the overs (7-2)

They are worthy of paying attention too

Love MMM

My meds will not allow me to be overcome with excitement , at my age one could notice the Dead Sea when it was just sick !

Old Post 01-01-11 12:38 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Mid-Eastern Athletic

Hampton 9-2 / .818 /1-0 / 3-1 / 5-1 / 1-0 / 4-0-0 / 0-4-0

Both strong ATS & Unders ... a sleeper with 1 conf. win already , when @ home in league play againt a horrible bunch (10 teams with a combined ( 5 wins vs. 54 loss's ) on the road .

Watch Hampton closely when @ the house !

Still looking good @ 4-1 ATS and 4-0 on unders

Old Post 01-01-11 12:50 PM
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Missouri Valley

Only stand-out in a poor conf. this seaon is the Illinois St. club and in particular thier defense ( 1-9-1 Unders )

Watch them in thier next few as they even went under in OT @ 126 vs. N.C.Wilmington on the road . After ripping off 9 unders in a row they might be ready for a correction , but in a game coming up against Creigton ( @ 3-7 on unders ) this Wed. I expect a low scoring affair

Well we know that I cashed on this one and mores still to come from this one ........ Trust-Me !

IIinois St. 1-10-1 Unders (2-8-1 ATS) & Creighton 3-8 Unders (4-7 ATS)

Old Post 01-01-11 12:56 PM
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Summit

Now heres a conference that believe's in filling the nets overall , except for Western Ill. & Centenary & Indiana Purdue the other 7 teams shoot the rock well . Oakland @ 10-4 Overs & S. Dakota St. @ 7-0 Overs are standouts , other than those 3 lackies they stand @ 41-19 on over's overall .

Oakland is now 11-4 on Overs & S.D. St. still stands @ 7-0 as well , be sure and check the others as I could write a book about this bunch ..... They Do Fill The Nets !

Old Post 01-01-11 01:02 PM
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Stand-Outs

<<< ATS>>> O/U
1 UAB 9-2 / 2-8
2 Arizona 9-3/ 4-7
3 Georgetown 9-3 / 6-5
4 Hawaii 8-2 / 3-6
5 Portland 10-4-1 / 8-6
6 Temple 9-3 / 7-4
7 Missouri St. 8-3 / 5-5
8 Rice 7-2 / 4-5
9 Drexel 7-2-0 9-2 4-4
10 Washington 8-3-1 / 5-7
11 Purdue 8-3 / 6-4
12 San Diego St. 9-4 / 7-6
13 Monmouth-NJ 4-0 / 2-2
14 Belmont 4-0 / 3-1
15 Tulane 4-0 / 1-3
16 Dayton 6-2 / 5-3
17 Buffalo 6-2 / 6-2
18 Furman 6-2 / 3-3
19 Rider 7-3 / 3-5
20 Butler 7-3-1 / 7-4
21 Texas 6-2 / 3-4
22 Vanderbilt 6-2 / 4-4
23 Northern Arizona 6-2 / 5-2
24 Tennessee St. 6-2-1 / 4-4
25 George Mason 7-3 / 5-5
26 Montana St. 7-3-1 / 4-6
27 Oklahoma St. 6-2-1 / 4-5
28 Colorado St. 7-3-1 / 6-5
29 Iowa St. 7-3 / 4-5
30 Oakland 10-6-1 / 11-4
31 St. Peter's 5-2 / 0-6
32 Gardner-Webb 3-0 / 0-2
33 Hampton 4-1 / 0-4
34 Louisiana State 6-3 / 4-5
35 Ball St. 6-3 / 5-4
36 Central Florida 5-2 / 2-4
37 NC-Wilmington 5-2 / 3-4
38 Texas A&M 4-1-1 / 1-4
39 St. Mary's 6-3 / 4-5
40 Louisville 6-3-1 / 5-5
41 Duke 7-4 / 7-4
42 Morehead St. 6-3 / 4-5
43 Gonzaga 7-4 / 2-8
44 Miami - Florida 6-3 / 5-4
45 UC Riverside 6-3 / 4-3
46 Wisconsin 6-3 / 4-4
47 Ohio St. 7-4 / 5-6
48 Wyoming 6-3 / 2-7
49 Indiana St. 7-4 / 5-5
50 Princeton 7-4 / 7-2
51 Louisiana-Monroe 7-4 / 2-8
52 Cincinnati 6-3 / 3-6
53 James Madison 7-4 / 6-5
54 Washington St. 7-4-1 / 7-5
55 American U. 2-0 / 0-0
56 Columbia 2-0 / 1-0
57 New Hampshire 2-0 / 0-0
58 Connecticut 4-2 / 4-2
59 Northwestern 4-2 / 5-1
60 Southern Utah 6-4 / 6-3
61 Iona 5-3 / 6-1
62 Massachusetts 4-2 / 2-3
63 Oregon St. 4-2 / 4-2
64 Weber St. 6-4 / 7-3
65 UMKC 4-2 / 4-1
66 San Francisco 6-4-1 / 2-8
67 South Dakota State 5-3 / 7-0
68 Richmond 7-5 / 4-7
69 Providence 6-4 / 7-3
70 Toledo 6-4-1 / 8-3

(*) This doesnt not reflect yesterdays action , but gives one a good outlook as to thier action thus far this season

Old Post 01-01-11 01:21 PM
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Southern

One team that stands out to the eyes here is Western Carolina and the eyes see dread here .

Already standing @ 0-2 in conf. play one cant help but notice that @ 2-8 on the road and a whooping 1-9 on the unders that linesmakers have yet to catch-up to this one yet .

They travel to N.C. Ashville tommorow out of conf. and although Ashville is a dismal bunch they stand at 3-0 @ home and couple that with W. Carolina being @ 1-8 under the last 9 Tues. games ... I just hope they break a line early to seach this one closely .

Well again we know I cashed on this one as W. Carolina now stands @ 1-9 on the unders ..... pay attention in the future !

Old Post 01-01-11 01:26 PM
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Plays

Ill. St. Vs. Mizzu St. = Under 126 ***
Drake + 10.5 ***
Wichita St. -6 **
Ark. St. - 3.5 *
Ind. St + 1.5 *
Providence - 1 *
Notre Dame + 6.5 *** & Over 142 *
N. Tex - 13 *****
N. Iowa Vs S. Ill. Under 114 * ( Very Low Line )

G.L. MMM

Old Post 01-01-11 04:14 PM
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

gl in 2011 MM

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 01-01-11 04:21 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Touchdown Jesus :

Let me down and hurt my game plan , but I've got news for them there Catholic's .... I will survive and I have the meat of my games coming up soon :

Notre Dame + 6.5 *** & Over 142 * ( Lostem Both _
N. Tex - 13 ***** ( Big Winner )
N. Iowa Vs S. Ill. Under 114 * ( Very Low Line ) Pulled this one out in a scary deal , but a winner is a winner

G.L. MMM

Old Post 01-02-11 01:32 AM
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Took It In The Shorts :

Type night last evening .... lost juice and even 2 hockey bets .

Lets get this dog roaring today !

Columbia -5.5
Louisiana State +6 Over 120
Miami - Florida +19
Clemson -22

Are my go's today ..... G.L. MMM

Old Post 01-02-11 04:35 PM
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

New Englands :

Gonna get that Over by herself !!!

G.L. MMM

Old Post 01-02-11 09:05 PM
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Another Heads Up :

Going into conf. play one should now pay attention to the following clubs when ya can getta line :

SOS Rank :

#6 Alcorn St
#7 Nickolls St.
#10 Sam Houston St
#12 Miss. Valley St.
#14 Jackson St.
#15 Tex AM @ CC
#19 San Fran

G.L> MMM

Old Post 01-04-11 03:53 PM
Jerilee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

My other machine I don't know how to use???.

Hello Mr Mafia,

Me tried to retreive your message on my machine but didn't mash the right button, I guess!!. Was asking if you're in the thick of things around Elvis' place??.

I was in the Navy in Long Beach, Calif somewhere around 1957-58 when all these singers were coming up. They would stop by and do a show there ..........Carl Perkins, Jerry Lee, Elvis, Johnny C........and Wanda Jackson, Eddie Cochran. Lord, I've forgotten several that were there at one time or another. Someone recorded all these shows, now I can see them on YOU TUBE. The thing of it is, I had a frontrow seat at these shows. At the Town Hall Party in Compton, Calif just down the street!!.

Pat myself on the back....Man, those were the good old days. And too, this doesn't have a thing to do with football either!!.

B.D. is that you??. Take care........Jerilee

Jerilee

Old Post 01-04-11 11:58 PM
Jerilee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jerilee Click here to Send Jerilee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

JeriLee

I'll send ya another darlin and we will get this done , Ahhhh the good ole daz as they were and will be . I just got a blast from the past reading your post and the memories it brought back are forever imbedded in my mind .

You Got Mail

Love Ms. MM

Old Post 01-05-11 12:52 AM
Jerilee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Did not see any more mail??. ...

Hello Mermphis,

Wanted to ask, if you wanted to, send me an email at Jerilee007@comcast.net and I'll surely get your emails. Just a thought!!.

Oh yes, I had went back to the Town Hall Party on You Tube, looking at whatever and up pops a video of Johnny Cash poking fun at Elvis. Started out on stage messing his hair up to look like Elvis, twitched around with the guitar on his side. Went to singing Elvis' song that was popular back then, his first recorded song, I think??.

And too, I stopped the video to see if I could see me in the audience. Sounds dumb but its very possible........Blows my mind to even think things like this is possible.

Thanks for listening............have a profitable week!!.

Rockin' Jerilee

P.S. Type in Jason D. Williams if you want to see someone having a good time on the piano!!

Jerilee

Old Post 01-06-11 06:21 PM
Jerilee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jerilee Click here to Send Jerilee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: