StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Arkansas....Triple Play
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
flipdog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Arkansas....Triple Play

Ark +3
Ark +135
Ark TT over 26.5 -120

Playing all three above as I got arkansas winning this game straight up and can easily see them putting up 27 points.

It's hard to ignore the controversy surrounding Tressel of whether or not he will bench the players, mainly Pryor. IMO he's likely to sit them possibly the 1Q or 1H. He knows that he has the ability to make a statement that will most likely get him good support and numerous pats on the back. Even if everyone is a go at the start of the game things may not be that easy for the Buckeyes. Let's face it they have an overrated defense. Who has this team played? Pretty soft schedule with the exception of Wisky in which they lost by 13 points. They beat a middle of the road Miami, and were lucky to squeak out a win against Iowa. Other than that pretty slim pickens including a few real cupcakes. Meanwhile the Razorbacks are banging around with the likes of Auburn, Alabama, South Carolina, LSU, etc. They have certainely proven themselves against tough competition. They have an attack that the Buckeyes will not be able to stop. Defensively they have the goods to shut down the buckeyes. We have seen how the big 10 has fared in bowl games so far and we all know how OSU plays against the SEC. Vegas made a mistake here IMO.

Old Post 01-04-11 07:17 PM
flipdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flipdog Click here to Send flipdog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
danwaters76
FoxDen Hall of Famer

good write up....

I think I will tail (1st one). Also, the fact that the big 10 is 0-5 in bowl games to this point is no fluke. Just shows how soft they have been this year

Old Post 01-04-11 08:04 PM
danwaters76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danwaters76 Click here to Send danwaters76 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mlbfan

I took Ark ML and +3 as well, BoL tonight!

Old Post 01-04-11 08:07 PM
mlbfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mlbfan Click here to Send mlbfan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bawlmer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hey flip

Been a while man I hope all is good. Jumping on board with you tonight.

BOL

Old Post 01-04-11 09:13 PM
bawlmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bawlmer Click here to Send bawlmer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

fd

yessireeee, razorbacks are the play. huge diff in sked strength. BOL.

Old Post 01-04-11 09:46 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Re game

I agree 100% I did the same bet line and money line as well

Pete

Terpman

Old Post 01-04-11 10:30 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dawgzonelee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

fd...

my sentiments exactly... dzl

Old Post 01-04-11 11:01 PM
dawgzonelee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dawgzonelee Click here to Send dawgzonelee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

flip

as much as i would like to tail, i am on the bench tonight, cheering you on
GL

Old Post 01-05-11 12:02 AM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cmrussell08

I'm with ya on ML and spread....didnt get total points in time

LETS DO IT!!!

Old Post 01-05-11 12:04 AM
cmrussell08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cmrussell08 Click here to Send cmrussell08 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm in

BOL Flip!

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 01-05-11 12:29 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

When you post, I tail. Pretty simple rules I live by.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 01-05-11 12:52 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mgh56
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Count me in as well....Ark+3 1/2. GLTA!

Old Post 01-05-11 01:22 AM
mgh56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mgh56 Click here to Send mgh56 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
flipdog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

WOW

Can't say much about this game. Dropped passes and dropping on the ball after a block punt instead of taking the go ahead TD? Hard to cap those, regardless was a bad call. I hope some took a shot with Ark 2H.

apologies to any tailers, we'll get the next one

Old Post 01-05-11 06:42 PM
flipdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flipdog Click here to Send flipdog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
teru113

we were on the right side... the Arkansas Wideouts just felt we didn't pay em enough,,,

Old Post 01-05-11 06:52 PM
teru113 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for teru113 Click here to Send teru113 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: