StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Italy Lega A1 Basketball
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
cashfarm
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Italy Lega A1 Basketball

OK, this will be my biggest play this year on Lega A1.

Milano fires on monday coach Bucchi, after some discussion about his method, and players where all aginst him in the latest week. Milano calls Dan "The Coach" Peterson to sub Bucchi and he takes charge yesterday.

I Spend 2 words on the 74 years old "The Coach":

11 Final Fours on 11 Lega A1 seasons
5 Italian Champs.
2 Italian National Cup
1 Euroleague
1 Korac Cup

With Bologna 84-34 SU
With Milano 197-69 SU

Before coming to Italy:

1962-1963 McKendree (2nd Coach) at 23 years old!
1963-1965 Michigan St. (2nd Coach)
1965-1966 Navy (2nd Coach)
1966-1971 Delaware rec. 69-49

1971-1973 Chile (He reaches the semifinal of the South American games, a result never reached but any others on the Chile bench)

He's graduated as Basketball Caoch at the Northwestern Univ.
He was also in the Illinois Basketball Hall of Fame.

Dan Peterson have coached last time in 1987, but he's the best coach have ever coached here. As a result of that, the fact that team will be happy about the coach changement and that Caserta is not this strong team i don't see how Milano can missed to cover today. I don't expect them to play the kind of basketball "The coach" want, but just having him on the bench will be a great incentive.

For who think that he's old and maybe his basketball is also old i wanna say that Peterson knows any single player from the NBA to the Mexican league, better..... the South Korea league... if it exist, and surely knows how to win a game, 1st of all mentality!

AJ Milano -6.5

Old Post 01-05-11 06:17 PM
cashfarm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cashfarm Click here to Send cashfarm a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cashfarm
FoxDen Hall of Famer

[98-84] Winner

Old Post 01-05-11 09:41 PM
cashfarm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cashfarm Click here to Send cashfarm a Private Message Edit post   Report post
teru113

thaks for this one

Great insight

Old Post 01-06-11 12:16 AM
teru113 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for teru113 Click here to Send teru113 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: