StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > StatFox KnowledgeBase and Support > Quick Question
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
flipdog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Quick Question

Was wondering why you guys don't have 1H MLB foxsheets?

Old Post 05-14-09 04:45 PM
flipdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flipdog Click here to Send flipdog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
StatFox Jeff
Administrator

Thanks for your question. 1rst half betting in baseball isn't nearly as popular as is halftime betting for football or basketball. (You are the first customer I can remember who has asked about it!) However, if enough members request it, we will certainly look into adding it as a new feature.

Old Post 05-14-09 05:39 PM
StatFox Jeff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Jeff Click here to Send StatFox Jeff a Private Message Edit post   Report post
flipdog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

thanks jeff........just posted in both forums....will try and get the support needed.

Old Post 05-14-09 05:55 PM
flipdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flipdog Click here to Send flipdog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
copperblue
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I think I may have requested the same thing years ago

The fact that the 1st 5 lines in MLB are not as popular as 1H betting in other sports might lend itself to some softer lines. There might be some high percentage SS's that only apply to the the 1st 5.

Having this info might be a nice niche for The Sheets

Old Post 05-14-09 06:00 PM
copperblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for copperblue Click here to Send copperblue a Private Message Edit post   Report post
The Stevinator
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Put me down for 1H MLB sheets!

I also think these would be a great addition to the Fox Sheet package.

Liars & Tigres & D-bags...oh my!

Old Post 05-14-09 06:28 PM
The Stevinator is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Stevinator Click here to Send The Stevinator a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: