StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Beware...Indiana Bettors
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Curdawg
StatFox Legend

Beware...Indiana Bettors

How do Indiana kids react to Sampson taking $750,000 for a severence package? 22-4 Hoosiers head to Northwestern with new coach; they're 5-1 in last six games, winning five of six on Big 11 road, with wins by 3-14-5-4-6 pts. IU beat Northwestern 75-63 at home (-18). Wildcats are 0-4 as Big 11 home underdog. Six Indiana players skipped practice Friday, in protest of things

MAIN SENTENCE

Six Indiana players skipped practice Friday, in protest of things

Gl Vic

Old Post 02-23-08 04:47 PM
Curdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Curdawg Edit post   Report post
msudogs

Curdawg

wouldn't touch it, unless i had a gun to my head LOL
GL

Old Post 02-23-08 04:50 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
double11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

yeah i just read that. their status for the game is unknown.
if i'm a new coach i'm benchin their ***'s to make a statement.
i bet they wouldn't have skipped practice if they were playing Memphis. Speakin of Memphis, love em tonight!

Old Post 02-23-08 04:52 PM
double11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for double11 Click here to Send double11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Looks like no one else is playing this game either.
Wagerline has 88 people playing Indiana/NW while Tenn/Memphis has close to 1400.

Old Post 02-23-08 05:06 PM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
FEFE23

TOUT PLAYS

HEY CURDAWG ANY TOUT PLYS TODAY? THAZ BUDDY

Old Post 02-23-08 05:59 PM
FEFE23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FEFE23 Edit post   Report post
Cbass
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Eh. Northwestern is still pretty godawful.

"As I interpret it, we're now at the end of the beginning of the upturn of the downturn."

Old Post 02-23-08 06:23 PM
Cbass is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cbass Click here to Send Cbass a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: