StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > wednesday plays
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
dodgerfan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

wednesday plays

No toals yet today

TB vs Bal TB (-118) 1 unit
COL vs SF COL (-131) 1 unit

sorry no write up ,had to come to work early. I'm leaning towards a few totals. CHW TEX u, I like the TB and BAL u, except for Trachsels numbers ve TB. GLTA today.

MLB 13-5-0 NFL PRE 2-3-1 (2 unit plays 4-0)

Old Post 08-29-07 07:06 PM
dodgerfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dodgerfan Click here to Send dodgerfan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Zac
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Looks like I should have kept working at my day job and stayed away from the early games ........ but I didn't.

I'm scared of the CWS/TEX game. Indicators going every which way but the TAM/BAL under looks interesting. Let me know what you decide.

Good luck with all your plays.

Zack

Old Post 08-29-07 11:08 PM
Zac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zac Click here to Send Zac a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dodgerfan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Zac

I dont think Im playing any totals today. Nothing looks too good. Let me know if you find anything though.

TB vs Bal TB (-118) 1 unit pending
COL vs SF COL (-131) 1 unit W

Old Post 08-30-07 12:43 AM
dodgerfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dodgerfan Click here to Send dodgerfan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dodgerfan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

update for today

Bal vs TB.... TB (-118) 1 unit W
Col vs SF.... COl (-131) 1 unit W

MLB 15-5-0 NFL PRE 2-3-1 (2 unit plays 4-0)

Old Post 08-30-07 05:21 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: