StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Friday13th "Fix Premium Master Pick"...
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Friday 13th
StatFox Hall of Famer

Friday13th "Fix Premium Master Pick"...

Hey.. stop right here if you don't believe there's fix games in the nba !!

But if you believe in the mob and his power... enjoy today nba fix game !!

Live and let die !!! .............. Live and let die !!! .............. Live and let die !!! ..............
Friday, March 30th

Today NBA "Fix Premium Master Pick"

( 524 ) Sacramento Kings -3 ( vs Los Angeles Clippers )

Enjoy...
Michael K. ( Friday13th )

Live and let die !!! .............. Live and let die !!! .............. Live and let die !!! ..............

Old Post 03-30-07 09:31 PM
Friday 13th is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Friday 13th Click here to Send Friday 13th a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

all powerfull vito.....all hail vito..... all play sac - 3

glta

viva la friday on friday !!!

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 03-30-07 09:51 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geminimoon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

you sure have been posting a lot of your picks lately!!!!

thanks mr 13

the "team" is what makes a person so great. the more we use each other the better we will become!

quote by geminimoon

Old Post 03-30-07 10:00 PM
geminimoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geminimoon Click here to Send geminimoon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Friday 13th
StatFox Hall of Famer

geg1951... StatFox Hall of Famer

Hey... that's true, today it's friday cheers for that !!

Old Post 03-30-07 10:01 PM
Friday 13th is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Friday 13th Click here to Send Friday 13th a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Curdawg
StatFox Legend

13TH

i'm on the other side, so one of us is a WINNER..isnt that wonderful..[cant tell u gl]..later

Always bet AP's number 11 who will be trying hard to get into Top 10...

Old Post 03-30-07 10:04 PM
Curdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Curdawg Edit post   Report post
Friday 13th
StatFox Hall of Famer

geminimoon... StatFox Hall of Famer

Yep... this is a slow time of the year for me, so I need a little extra fun

M.K.

Old Post 03-30-07 10:07 PM
Friday 13th
StatFox Hall of Famer

Curdawg... StatFox Hall of Famer

Upsss... GL, you're really gonna need it !!

Old Post 03-30-07 10:09 PM
geminimoon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

cool friday well you know most of us appreciate your input for free whenever you are able to provide it

gl tonight

the "team" is what makes a person so great. the more we use each other the better we will become!

quote by geminimoon

Old Post 03-30-07 10:11 PM
geminimoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geminimoon Click here to Send geminimoon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Even if there were fixed games

They didn't come from you, so stop claiming it.

Old Post 03-30-07 10:24 PM
Craiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craiger Click here to Send Craiger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
timande
FoxDen Hall of Famer

what happened to your fixed game on clemson the other day?

hehe best of luck on all your games!

Old Post 03-30-07 10:56 PM
timande is online now Click Here to See the Profile for timande Click here to Send timande a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

He gets double crossed all the time. Whats funny is he keeps giving them money and they keep double crossing him.

Old Post 03-30-07 11:00 PM
Craiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craiger Click here to Send Craiger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
sunnyisle
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tell me

What moron that thinks the games are fixed and still bets and gives out selections on them.

Old Post 03-30-07 11:01 PM
sunnyisle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sunnyisle Edit post   Report post
Coach Unit
FoxDen Hall of Famer

last time i saw friday post " GOOD LUCK YOUR REALLY GONNA NEED IT"...

THE LAKERS KILLED NEW ORLEANS..

HA
fri was not on the lakers

good luck on your pick

Old Post 03-30-07 11:15 PM
Coach Unit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coach Unit Click here to Send Coach Unit a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

sunny

If you knew Friday 13th a little better you would know that whatever you want to say you should not use "moron" in your description.
those putting a little heat on friday's use of terminalogy have every right too. you however have crossed the line and should apologize to a very fine capper and a great asset for the den.....
he is indeed a very solid handicapper and has proven himself over the course of time. I do not use his services but will come to his defense when someone uses absurd name calling pointed in his direction..................................................

Old Post 03-30-07 11:15 PM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
sunnyisle
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Very confusing. A man thinks the whole NBA and all sports are rigged. Why would you bet or give out selections? If he knows the winners already why does he have losing games?

Old Post 03-30-07 11:22 PM
sunnyisle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sunnyisle Edit post   Report post
geminimoon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

well when people say fixed i think they mean the games are persuaded to go this way. i mean nothing is 100 percent.

quote by geminimoon

Old Post 03-30-07 11:28 PM
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

sunny

he perhaps exaggerates at times to get everyones attention.
All I know is he picks at a consistantly solid rate over a long period of time which makes him a great asset for the forum and the name calling is way out of line in my opinion........................
you have every right to call into question his labeling of fixed game and call him out if you feel strongly about it but the moron comment i felt was very undeserved and a bit out of line............

Old Post 03-30-07 11:30 PM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Curdawg
StatFox Legend

Fridays....

full of it, thats what i like about the man....bet every bet and you'll win money. He can throw in a word like " mob " and sit back and laugh his azz off at the people on here, hell thats him learn to live with it and bet or fade the 13th....gl

Always bet AP's number 11 who will be trying hard to get into Top 10...

Old Post 03-30-07 11:37 PM
Curdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Curdawg Edit post   Report post
sunnyisle
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ok

If thats the story then i am wrong. I know he has winners. If fixed games are the advertising, then so be it.

Old Post 03-30-07 11:41 PM
Friday 13th
StatFox Hall of Famer

LOL...

well all be a lot easy if some of the people who reply in my threads will learn how to read

Do I need to put this legend a lot bigger or what :

* lol, and yes.. maybe I nedd to learn how to write english again

Old Post 03-31-07 12:28 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: