StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Monsters
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
M & M

Monsters

The bears are monsters!!!!!!!

When making an investment, look for the suckers in the room, If you don't see any. It's You!

Old Post 02-05-07 12:34 AM
M & M is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M & M Edit post   Report post
YaP
FoxDen Hall of Famer

w00t w00t DA BEARS

Old Post 02-05-07 12:40 AM
YaP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for YaP Click here to Send YaP a Private Message Edit post   Report post
M & M

Short Passes

Bears need to shut that down!!!
Peyton killed the pats with that.

When making an investment, look for the suckers in the room, If you don't see any. It's You!

Old Post 02-05-07 12:45 AM
M & M is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M & M Edit post   Report post
M & M

Damn

How was he so wide open!!!!

Old Post 02-05-07 12:47 AM
M & M

Yeah yeah yeah

Hell Yeah

Old Post 02-05-07 12:52 AM
M & M

F%^%&^ F^&*^ F^&&

What the f^% is Grossman doing.

Old Post 02-05-07 02:48 AM
themillionare

well lets run the ball on 2 and 1 first of all

but we got this no worry

but yea wtf is up with rex i think he comes back strong here

Old Post 02-05-07 03:00 AM
themillionare is offline Click Here to See the Profile for themillionare Click here to Send themillionare a Private Message Edit post   Report post
M & M

Millionaire

Offense wins games!!!
Defense wins Championships!!!

Let's do it bro!!!

Old Post 02-05-07 03:07 AM
nouseforotacon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

OR

How about that call... 1st and 10, 12 minutes left in the game.... down by 5, one possession. I GOT AN IDEA! Let's pass it into double coverage... good call, interception returned for a TD. Just what we wanted, now we lose and let the Colts cover the spread...

I got shafted in the AFC game, and I feel like I'm getting it again...

Old Post 02-05-07 03:53 AM
nouseforotacon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nouseforotacon Click here to Send nouseforotacon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
M & M

How the F^%& do you get to the Super Bowl with such a ****ty QB man, Holy ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 02-05-07 03:58 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: