StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Ncaa 12-27
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ncaa 12-27

Ok going back to the well again. Feel Free to comment haven't won a bowl game yet and the public hasn't yet lost one. No that's not all I take into account when selecting a side (before you jump on me for that) But I do know Vegas wont lose in the long haul and wont keep giving away these games.

FLA St +3.5 maybe 4 if its cheap enough

Last time I bet on this team they were giving 9-10 to wake forest, I lost and watched the game and thought man this team is horrible. Now I take them again because I think the line is wrong (not to mention it went the wrong way).

UCLA beating USC should weigh on the public's eye much more than FLst keeping it w/in a TD against FLA. They looked fairly impressive in that win over USC and FLA st still looked ineffective in their last game.

Thoughts Opinions? good or bad is fine if you are against this pick, I am up for any healthy debates. No angry haters please.

Haven't won a bowl game yet and any insight is good since I consider college football my 3rd most knowledgeable sport behind NFL and MLB at least as far as money wagered per game goes.

Also haven't played a favorite yet but its not that I don't like any down the road. tomorrow I lean on taking CAL and I will be going against Rutgers also. My fav pick of all the bowls is USC as of now if anyone cares (its a while away). Does anyone think the Alabama total is a bit high?

NCAA 47-37-1
NCAA Bowls
Sides 0-4

Old Post 12-27-06 09:22 PM
TheFixIsIn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheFixIsIn Click here to Send TheFixIsIn a Private Message Edit post   Report post
skaegge

I like the pick. Hopefully UCLA will come out flat after their big win against USC.
I was thinking of teasing Fl st and the under.

Old Post 12-27-06 09:50 PM
skaegge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skaegge Click here to Send skaegge a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BIG BAD BILL
FoxDen Hall of Famer

good luck tonight, i am with you. i also took the under for half
Bill

Old Post 12-27-06 11:25 PM
BIG BAD BILL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG BAD BILL Click here to Send BIG BAD BILL a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

thanks for the support guys, -4 is -117 right now, if I can get -4.5 for -120 i will take it

Old Post 12-27-06 11:52 PM
TheFixIsIn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheFixIsIn Click here to Send TheFixIsIn a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Like the play..

I like the under as well...Probably just a tease.

I took UCLA under 20 1/2 earlier today, because I don't see them putting up 21 pts. (hopefully I didn't jinx anyone)

Good luck on your play tonight, and your luck has to turn around with the bowl games.

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 12-28-06 12:22 AM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jak1027

gl Fix!!

Old Post 12-28-06 12:47 AM
jak1027 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jak1027 Click here to Send jak1027 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
He Hate Me
Banned User

on the other side again

well fix here we are again in a 2006 bowl and i'm on the other side hahaha

i will be on UCLA -3 FSU is a bunch of misfits santa for got to bring real D1 athletes too

GL though my man!!!

Old Post 12-28-06 12:55 AM
He Hate Me is offline Click Here to See the Profile for He Hate Me Click here to Send He Hate Me a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

+4 -117 it is

Old Post 12-28-06 01:21 AM
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

lots of bets on this game according to SI, as many as a lot of pro games so lets hope the refs and the shady plays go in FL states favor tonight

Old Post 12-28-06 01:23 AM
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

now thats more like it, nice and shady, in the 2nd half at least lol

Old Post 12-28-06 05:36 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: