StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Fsu/ucla
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jlbvzla
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Fsu/ucla

For what is worth, I like the chances of FSU but I make up my mind and gonna play UNDER 39.
Under is 7-2 in FSU last 9 games as an underdog.
Under is 10-2 in UCLA last 12 games overall.
Good luck, fellows

Old Post 12-27-06 05:25 AM
jlbvzla is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jlbvzla Click here to Send jlbvzla a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jlbvzla
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Stats

By the way, my bowl record this year has been 2W & 2L.
Each play for one unit.

Old Post 12-27-06 03:30 PM
jlbvzla is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jlbvzla Click here to Send jlbvzla a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jlbvzla
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Many people had told me but I did not follow the advice that most of the time early bowls are different animals than the late ones. So I played two days ago FSU +4.5, which so far, I am in a good position to cash on it, but I later added "under 39" based on some stats that proved to be not that useful in a bowl game like this.
Well, at least, I still can win on the side but I will think carefully about playing totals in pre-January-1st bowls.
I hope most of you had played the over and I want to thank RDTrains and Osk for making me alert about the actual chances of FSU.
As always, good luck to all.

Old Post 12-28-06 05:32 AM
jlbvzla
FoxDen Hall of Famer

FSU total vs side

Many people had said some things to me but I did not follow their advice in the sense that most of the time, early bowls are different animals than late ones.
So, even though I played two days ago FSU +4.5, which so far, I am in a good position to cash on it, I later added (and posted) "under 39" based on some stats that proved to be not that useful in a bowl game like this.
Well, at least, I still can win on the side but, believe me, I will think carefully about playing totals in pre-January-1st bowls.
I hope most of you had played the over and I want to thank RDTrains and Osk for making me alert about the actual chances of FSU.
As always, good luck to all.

Old Post 12-28-06 05:35 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: