StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > **MVC play for Monday
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
HGC83
FoxDen Hall of Famer

**MVC play for Monday

I will be back after 5 central with my play or plays. I am looking at the Mo State vs St Louis game along with Evansville.

Old Post 12-18-06 07:49 PM
HGC83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HGC83 Click here to Send HGC83 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
crogue1
FoxDen Hall of Famer

sounds good, you've been hot!

Old Post 12-18-06 08:05 PM
crogue1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crogue1 Click here to Send crogue1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HGC83
FoxDen Hall of Famer

One Play tonight

The Missouri State Bears are going to be playing with a chip on their shoulder tonight as they still did not crack the top 25 this week. They beat a top 5 team (Wisconsin) and lose in OT to a top 15 team (OK State) and are 9-1. They will be out to try to get some love from the St Louis area writers tonight. Also St Louis' top scorer has a cut on his shooting hand and will require some fingers to be taped together. He is going to play but it will be interesting to see how well he shoots. I like Mo State to win this one by 7 to 9 points tonight. Free throws will be a key and Mo State shoots them well. St Louis is only shooting about 65% from the line. I would lean towards the OVER but will only play,

Missouri State -3

Good Luck

14-7-1 on MVC games

Old Post 12-19-06 12:33 AM
HGC83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HGC83 Click here to Send HGC83 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
not2good
FoxDen Hall of Famer

HGC

You and MVC both on game. I will play it then

Old Post 12-19-06 12:46 AM
not2good is offline Click Here to See the Profile for not2good Click here to Send not2good a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: