StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Craigers MLB 10/4
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Craigers MLB 10/4

Detroit +184 (Verlander) That line is a steal
LAD-NYM under 9
Minnesota -130 (Bonser)

0 for 1 yesterday with the under in the A's-Twins, went light on it though as I didn't really like the board plus with the news of Shadow9 really bumming me out. Lets hope for a 3-0 day. GL.

Also one side note, tread lightly on that under in the LAD-NYM, there are some pitching questions for the Mets. If Maine goes, then I still like the under, if not, I would stay away from that game.

Old Post 10-04-06 05:08 PM
Craiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craiger Click here to Send Craiger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Heavy D
StatFox Hall of Famer

Craiger,

That Det line has continued to climb constantly over the past 12 hours. If you are playing them, you may want to wait a while...It's up to +224 at Pinny right now...

Also, check your pitching matchup in Minny/Oak game. Loaiza is in now for Oak and Minny is about -150

GL with your plays!!!

Old Post 10-04-06 06:14 PM
Heavy D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Heavy D Click here to Send Heavy D a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

D

Thanks for the info. Can't believe Verlander could be over 2-1 in any baseball game.

Old Post 10-04-06 07:36 PM
Craiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craiger Click here to Send Craiger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sneaky Pete

Great look at Oakland

The public has been all over Minny both games, I think Oakland win series 3-1, also take the NY METS today as the public is all over LA DODGERS basically because of the media over hyping the NY METS pitching sitiuation. I like your DETROIT play and I'll roll with it.
Thanks

Old Post 10-04-06 08:31 PM
Sneaky Pete is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sneaky Pete Click here to Send Sneaky Pete a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Heavy D
StatFox Hall of Famer

Craiger,

Yeah, the public loves the Yanks, esp this time of year. -200 is about right when you consider that line-up - 9 potential All-Stars in that order.

Also Verlander has struggled since the start of August with an ERA near 6...He could be getting tired...

Definitely good odds on Detroit, but when you look at the Yanks bats and their experience, 2 to 1 isn't unreasonable.

GL with your plays!!!

Old Post 10-04-06 08:34 PM
Heavy D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Heavy D Click here to Send Heavy D a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sneaky Pete

Oakland Heavy D , Detroit Craiger

Sorry about up top thanks to Heavy D for Oakland and thanks to Craiger for Detroit,

LA Dodgers 59%
NY METS 41% SI Betting percentages

OVER 67%
UNDER 33% 2:34 ET time

Old Post 10-04-06 08:35 PM
Sneaky Pete is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sneaky Pete Click here to Send Sneaky Pete a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Can I get a freaking break?

Everyone just fade my ass for awhile, seriously. 0-1 yesterday, going for 0-2 righ now with the under in the LA-NYM game, only savor for me now is Detroit which is over a 2-1 dog. omg.

Old Post 10-05-06 12:32 AM
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good luck.

Old Post 10-05-06 02:33 AM
thedoc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thedoc Click here to Send thedoc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: