StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > tori hunter must die
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bowlingjr

tori hunter must die

dont be surprise if the twins tries to get rid of him in the offseason he tried to be cute with that catch and he ended up screwing up their whole postseason run on one play

Old Post 10-04-06 09:57 PM
bowlingjr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowlingjr Click here to Send bowlingjr a Private Message Edit post   Report post
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

bg........

he is one of the reasons they are playing baseball today , instead of golf .
harsh words my friend .

as always gl

Old Post 10-04-06 10:01 PM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bowlingjr

remember this

they dont want to pay nobody so logic has it that he will be on the trading block hope the cubs or maybe even white sox to get him just watch twins style is nobody above the team nobody just watch

Old Post 10-04-06 10:11 PM
bowlingjr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowlingjr Click here to Send bowlingjr a Private Message Edit post   Report post
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

trade maybe

die ...harsh words
i am done with this

gl

Old Post 10-04-06 10:15 PM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
J gambler
FoxDen Hall of Famer

this will be a series where the road team will win every game. Don't be surprised if Twins take the next 2 with Radke and Santana.

Old Post 10-04-06 10:17 PM
J gambler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J gambler Click here to Send J gambler a Private Message Edit post   Report post
puppy

JGAMBLER

puppy knows....

Old Post 10-04-06 10:20 PM
puppy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puppy Click here to Send puppy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bowlingjr

well

oak better win friday cause they wont win sat with santana

Old Post 10-04-06 10:20 PM
eels
FoxDen Hall of Famer

In an attempt to educate...

The Twins have a $12 million option on Hunter for next year or they can buy him out for $2 million and he becomes a free agent. Long before his ill-advised dive for a sinking line drive today, there has been talk about whether it is prudent to pay an aging outfielder $12 million when the Twins need to pay Mauer, Morneau, Liriano, Santana, etc. So they would NOT need to trade him to get rid of him. Whatever their decision is, it will have nothing to do with today’s play that "ended up screwing up their whole postseason run” as you put it.

Your comment of “tori hunter must die” is offensive to say the least. Seeing your Chicago Bears logo, I highly doubt that you are a Twins fan, rather I would say, a pouting better who lost money on the game. Suck it up and show some class!

Eels

Old Post 10-04-06 10:39 PM
eels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eels Click here to Send eels a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Jason Fox

I will say that the smart play probably would have been to pull up and hold the batter to a single. But he tried to make a play and it did not work out. That one play did not cost them the series. I know for a fact that Tori Hunter has made many spectacular plays just like that.

Here is a lesson I learned a long time ago when it comes to betting on sports.... don't blame a loss on anything but poor handicapping. Don't blame coaches,don't blame players, don't blame officials. Take your loss and move on to the next game.

Old Post 10-05-06 12:25 AM
Jason Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Fox Click here to Send Jason Fox a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Jason

Very well said. Although it is okay to kick some funiture and lob a few F bombs. LOL

Old Post 10-05-06 12:29 AM
Craiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craiger Click here to Send Craiger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bowlingjr

ok like i knew eels aint no thing but i think we are on same page

well they well let him go definitely man dude like i knew all that i am said he just brought his ticket out of town i think we can argee on that

Old Post 10-05-06 01:50 AM
eels
FoxDen Hall of Famer

bj

You just don't get it! He is the heart and soul of the Twins. One bad play in game 2 of a divisional series does not define his career. He was and is the heir apparent to Kirby Puckett. The fans love him! The players love him! The organization loves him! The only way he leaves is because of his age and salary. The Twins can not afford to keep sentimental favorites around (i.e. Bernie Williams in NY). The Twins are a young team that has failed to execute in these two games. Torri's play is not the only reason the Twins lost today.

Old Post 10-05-06 01:57 AM
eels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eels Click here to Send eels a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Royal_Flush
Banned User

Tori Hunter choked thats all there is to it.

Old Post 10-05-06 02:06 AM
Royal_Flush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Royal_Flush Click here to Send Royal_Flush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bowlingjr

and

possibly will be scapegoat for it so i just keeping it real no hard feeling eels

Old Post 10-05-06 02:13 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: