StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > nba last 3 ats + score 2 plays tonight
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
gametime
Banned User

nba last 3 ats + score 2 plays tonight

they are toronto =+2 WASH- 29 TOR+31 RAPTORS A PLAY. NEXT HOUSTON -21 BOS +5.5 MAKES CELTICS+26.5 PLAY BOSTON & TORONTO.

Old Post 12-07-05 01:24 AM
gametime is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gametime Edit post   Report post
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good luck GT-

Old Post 12-07-05 01:57 AM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
gametime
Banned User

danka

Old Post 12-07-05 02:15 AM
gametime is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gametime Edit post   Report post
Rakster

I know this is a lot to ask, but can you give me a break down of how you got +2 for Toronto? I got +6.5...
Give me an example of both Tor and Washington soI can follow your lead and help you out. Thanks

Old Post 12-07-05 03:46 AM
Rakster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rakster Click here to Send Rakster a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Rakster

Never mind... I got it figured out.. the Boston game matched up exactly but the tor/Wash didn't... lets hope we can make this thing go wild...lol

Old Post 12-07-05 03:48 AM
Rakster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rakster Click here to Send Rakster a Private Message Edit post   Report post
gametime
Banned User

rackster your right it is = +6.5 makes it better for torontothanks for the correction.

Old Post 12-07-05 03:51 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: