StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NEW FEATURE is a lie! Statfox why do you put the names up top
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

NEW FEATURE is a lie! Statfox why do you put the names up top

These guys are not all here............I happen to know of at least one person that is sined off that you have up there.

LOL

This site is a joke!

Old Post 04-01-03 07:28 AM
GolfPro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GolfPro Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

GP

Not a computer wiz, however I think, a lurkers name stays up there until you make a post or exit or enter, even if they have signed off. Could be wrong though.

Old Post 04-01-03 07:37 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

"Lie" is harsh, and implies malice. I would say computer glitch.

Thinking that was either Kendall or Jackson talking. LOL

GoodLuck

Old Post 04-01-03 03:18 PM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

JD

I'm sure it wasn't the guy there called Dave. He seemed to have a sense of humor when I busted him about being you, back in Jan. when I was having trouble getting connected to the new Forum. Remember when some of the posters in the old forum were saying you owned Statfox and ran it from your home?
Hay Dave, will you please straighten up this forum. Is your first name Just?

Old Post 04-01-03 03:45 PM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: