StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Statfox
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Statfox

What is "Vegas Sports" along with a web site?

Old Post 04-01-03 03:13 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Also
Is the comment,"I wish you were in the service and got killed" above and beyond?

Old Post 04-01-03 03:16 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Good Luck Breadman

Status Quo? Its no doubt going to get a lot worse around here before its gets better. LOL

Old Post 04-01-03 03:17 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Straight up, I won't stay. All this is too distracting. That is why I didn't post in the old forum. I'll end up missing here or there on a play. Which contradicts my main goal. I will not let that happen. It needs to improve.

Old Post 04-01-03 03:21 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thankyou!

Old Post 04-01-03 03:21 AM
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Remedial Action at Last

Thanks. There is still some hope here for most of us to share good capping information and help one another.

Old Post 04-01-03 03:25 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheTruth

rag I bet you don't even use statfox! They would be better off with out ass kizzers like you around.

Old Post 04-01-03 03:29 AM
TheTruth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheTruth Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Truth

Gee, I thought they just kucked your ass off of here? How come you are still here? Got to keep the trash can covers on tight here.

Old Post 04-01-03 03:33 AM
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Statfox

VSO is Riggs and Truth and Galkrik.

Can you not see that

Old Post 04-01-03 03:46 AM
GolfPro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GolfPro Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

GP

Don't forget The Pope, Knowitall, to name a few others. looks like nothing has changed. look at the other side, just for one example.

Old Post 04-01-03 03:51 AM
TheTruth

ragtop

posts as many people here so don't always believe what you read here or on any BB.....Ragterd may also be sucking the monitors crock so I would watch it.

Old Post 04-01-03 03:56 AM
TheTruth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheTruth Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Truth AKA:whoever

Another great unproductive post here. I sort of feel sorry for you. You must be very lonely when the sun comes up. Got an good sports information to share with us or just more trash?

Old Post 04-01-03 04:02 AM
TheTruth

Ragterd

you are the devils daughter...shut up and hope more people get killed by bush..that's the best you can do....

Old Post 04-01-03 04:06 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

I hope that was your last post here.

Old Post 04-01-03 04:07 AM
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Truth

Oh my. Something must have hit a nerve with you. Yet another unproductive post on your part here. I have three numbers for you to play -666!!! At that the truth.

Old Post 04-01-03 04:10 AM
TheTruth

777 is my number and that is american's by bush, by the way

Old Post 04-01-03 04:19 AM
CJB
StatFox Hall of Famer

oh and like you've ever posted anything productive.

Old Post 04-01-03 04:20 AM
CJB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CJB Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: