StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > MONDAY BASEBALL
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
cashmoney
StatFox Hall of Famer

MONDAY BASEBALL

I'm new to the baseball capping seen but I want to learn and make a pile of CASH MONEY!

As for tomorrow I think I'm going to start off betting against the Tigers. I plan on betting against the Tigers alot this year. They are half ass AAA team at best. I really don't think there is anydoubt that they will be the worst team in the majors this year.

I'm playing 8 UNITS on B Radke and the Twins ML tomorrow!

Best of Luck Cash Money

Old Post 03-31-03 06:22 AM
cashmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cashmoney Edit post   Report post
cashmoney
StatFox Hall of Famer

The Tigers are a joke! They might not even win 50 games this year. I feel sorry Allan Trammell who has taken over as manager.

You gotta love there ACE pitcher a call up from triple A last year.
6-10 in 21 starts with an ERA of 4.48.

Ever heard of Jeremy Bonderman. Despite never playing above the Single A level he has cracked the Tigers starting rotation.

The Funny thing is the Tigers have a real good closer in Matt Anderson to bad he won't get a chance to close out many games.

All the Tigers need now is Ricky (Wild Thing) Vaughn and Willie Mayes Hayes and this would be the next Major League movie.

Best of Luck Cash Money

Old Post 03-31-03 06:44 PM
cashmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cashmoney Edit post   Report post
Betman

cashmoney

Quit clicking on your message to bring up the count of visitors who read your message.

How can there be 82 people who read your message when there is not even 50 of them in the room at the moment ?

That is a very childish practice. No offense.

Old Post 03-31-03 07:12 PM
Betman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Betman Edit post   Report post
cashmoney
StatFox Hall of Famer

I haven't clicked my message more than 3 times.

yeah I decided to click my message over and over for something to do today.

No actually I really want to load up on the Tigers today so I figure that if I make it look like people are reading my posts they bet on the Twins. Then when the line moves I can get even better odds on the Tigers.

I remember people doing that in stock forums so the stock they were posting on would show up in the most popular posts.

Most of these forums click counts add up by 5's or 10's so it looks like there are lots of people reading posts.

Best of Luck Cash Money

Old Post 03-31-03 07:21 PM
LineTracker

No offense...

But, Cash that was a waste of response...I actually find it humourous that an accusation was even warranted. If you clicked it 1000 times... uh who cares? Apparently someone does *shrug*?

Anyways Cash First Half numbers are at 105 (LA) tonight...Does you angle hold a trend pertaining to those over 100? Or is it best to wait for the Second Half?

LINE

Old Post 03-31-03 07:33 PM
LineTracker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LineTracker Edit post   Report post
cashmoney
StatFox Hall of Famer

What the Hell was that guy talking about?

I heard it all on this iste now. You get guys who sign up just to bad mouth people. Now someguy is wondering how many times I've clicked my own post. WOW!

Anyways

Lakers OVER tonight always looks good!

After taking it on the chin lastnight in Seattle the Lakers will want to come out on fire today. The Grizz will have a tough time stopping Shaq. Law of averages suggest KOBE will put up some numbers tonight.

I'm playing the FH OVER 105 for 2 units if it hits I call it a night. If it doesn't hit I double up and my 34-3 stat that it won't go UNDER UNDER will be put to the test.

I feel it's going to hit first half tonight.

Best of Luck Cash money

Old Post 03-31-03 07:42 PM
Razor
StatFox Hall of Famer

I don't like the Twins in this game. While Radke has dominated Detroit, -175 is a very high price to pay on the road with a team like Minnesota that is hardly in the upper echelon. Playing big favorites in April is the surest way to get yourself in a hole. While Detroit is terrible, I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled the upset in Alan Trammell's first game as manager.

Old Post 03-31-03 07:43 PM
Razor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Razor Edit post   Report post
cashmoney
StatFox Hall of Famer

They have the worst hitting and pitching team in baseball. Plus fielding might be an issue as well as they have the youngest infield in baseball.

POWER: Detroit has NONE
Heck I think they'll still be using Dean Palmer as a DH this year. He has 11 HR's in the last TWO seasons.

After that Halter is the HR king from last year with 11.

I agree the Juice is thick on the Twins today but if Radke can't hold the Tigers down today I'd be very surprised.

Heck if Detroit wins this one today that better hope there ACE can hold the Twins under 2 runs!

Best of Luck Cash Money

Old Post 03-31-03 07:53 PM
GrayVA
StatFox Hall of Famer

I agree w/ you about betting too much on road favorite's, but i have to disagree w/ you about the Twins.

The Twins are easily a top five team in the AL!!!

GL

Old Post 03-31-03 07:56 PM
GrayVA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GrayVA Edit post   Report post
cashmoney
StatFox Hall of Famer

Great start!

Tigers put in a better effort than I thouht they would.

They produced 4 hits LOL

Can't wait to see who they bring to the hill tomorrow! LOL

Best of Luck Cash Money

Old Post 03-31-03 10:20 PM
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thought this was the most lopsided matchup on the board.

I'll take it.

Fading Detroit will be fun.

Old Post 03-31-03 10:23 PM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ThePope

JustDave

Did you burn any crosses yet JustDave?

Old Post 03-31-03 10:26 PM
ThePope is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ThePope Edit post   Report post
TheTruth

Just dave

this is sick of you...have you all seen this????????.....look up a few posts....I think I will quit statfox if this biggot is allowed to post!

Old Post 04-01-03 03:24 AM
TheTruth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheTruth Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: