StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > TrashMoney
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
TheTruth

TrashMoney

Mind your own business, which is losing....

Old Post 04-01-03 03:45 AM
TheTruth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheTruth Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Sorry. I peeked because I thought you were posting a winner. Go about losing.

Old Post 04-01-03 03:46 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheTruth

If you were really sorry, which you are, you wouldn't have posted mold man..have another beer

Old Post 04-01-03 03:50 AM
TheTruth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheTruth Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thankyou I will.

It's going to be a while till we get a winner. I can see that.

Old Post 04-01-03 03:51 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheTruth

yeah, from you

Old Post 04-01-03 03:52 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Almost 20 posts and NO winner. Has to be a record.

Old Post 04-01-03 03:54 AM
cashmoney
StatFox Hall of Famer

I guess you haven't read my posts lately!

Stick with those Anger management classes you'll come around!

What do you like today? Oh by looks of it you don't like sports. You were most likely the kid the hung out in the smoking section at school and got beat up. Now for revenge you join a chat forum a verbally push people around to make yourself feel better.

Hey keep up the good work and don't worry long hair and ripped blue jeans will come back in style again.

Best of Luck Cash Money

Old Post 04-01-03 03:55 AM
cashmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cashmoney Edit post   Report post
TheTruth

Cash..you truely are as dumb as your posts..go away

Old Post 04-01-03 03:59 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

An EX of .........Pot calling the kettle black

Old Post 04-01-03 04:01 AM
TheTruth

moldman, go away! you make no since

Old Post 04-01-03 04:02 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Why do all the dumbass's that post have an "ass fetish" and never understand the word "sense". This same idiot screws up the use of this word every time he comes back under a different name.

SYBIL GO BACK TO SCHOOL

Old Post 04-01-03 04:05 AM
TheTruth

moldman please..we are trying to have a civ conversation here without you? Get it? Tell trendfox to get an ignore button if you want. That would be nice then I wouldn't have to listen to you and nor you me

Old Post 04-01-03 04:09 AM
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Guys...you remember the posts?

From Kevin...vegas.....An dthe use of the sense ( since )?

Old Post 04-01-03 04:29 AM
GolfPro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GolfPro Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: