StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Statfox
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Statfox

Your going to lose a good thing. Keep on sitting on your hands with these idiots.

Also
keep up the stupity with letting certain services post.

You are doing a disservice to those you want to your clients and f'ng up your own image.

What moderator are you suppose to be. 1st all this crap not allowing services to post here because the members wouldn't like it and yet allowing it to continue.

When and if I leave you will not enjoy the posts you will see on all these other forums that you are buying time on. Unlike you, they freely take service post of all varieties and don't pull the self-righteous crap "we don't allow services to post here because our members do not wish it"

Old Post 04-01-03 02:52 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheTruth

what an arse kisser, but you never change colors do you?

Old Post 04-01-03 02:57 AM
TheTruth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheTruth Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Can we make it 10?

Old Post 04-01-03 02:58 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dbuttz1

breadman

lol u are ****in funny as **** dude!!!bread let these idiots be man cap ur style and **** the rest!!!!

Old Post 04-01-03 03:00 AM
dbuttz1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbuttz1 Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Breadman

I have been saying this all along. Where is the moderation here. Most of us here want to enjoy this board and share some winners together. A few have their own agenda and appear to only want to cause problems. Why the Pros have been on here for this long is beyond me. Looks like the pros may own this site to me. Statfox why can't you step up to the plate and control all this BULLSH!T?

Old Post 04-01-03 03:04 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Ghettospeak

DBUT..........LOL...........Dude can I help you get that GED?

Old Post 04-01-03 03:04 AM
GolfPro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GolfPro Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

ARSE?!?

Only 1 person used that word....and now 3 people use it...hmmmm?

Old Post 04-01-03 03:05 AM
GolfPro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GolfPro Edit post   Report post
TheTruth

Isn't it about time to go pick up the balls out in the range GP?

Old Post 04-01-03 03:08 AM
TheTruth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheTruth Edit post   Report post
dbuttz1

OK

SORRY ABOUT THAT GOLFPRO!!!!U ARE THE MAN IM SORRY!!!BUT THE FACT STILL IS THAT U ARE A JOKE!!!!!UR POST ARE CRAP BUT IF U STILL THINK U ARE THE MAN I WILL GO ALONG WITH IT.I GUESS WE ALL HAVE TO!

Old Post 04-01-03 03:09 AM
dbuttz1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbuttz1 Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

No it isn't LOL

But isnt it time to tell everyone who you REALLY are Riggs?

Old Post 04-01-03 03:10 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Truth, don't you have to brush your teeth now? Tonights lesson on trying to post winners is obviously going to take much longer than even we here at the forum planned on.

Old Post 04-01-03 03:12 AM
TheTruth

Riggs...my A Double S.

I understand GPs way of betting if anyone want's to here it and if it works for him then great. If it don't for most who don't have the $ then you are at Very high risk. Just be carefull..Please. Because all I want is the truth...and that is not how you use the word don't on the internet..it is do not

Old Post 04-01-03 03:16 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

try doesn't

Old Post 04-01-03 03:18 AM
TheTruth

breadman disregard any post I make. I was talking to GP and not you, although I think you need the attention more because you have not posted one winner.

Old Post 04-01-03 03:22 AM
cashmoney
StatFox Hall of Famer

I find it interesting that someboy (THE TRUTH) would sign up today and make 12 posts, and not even one post has anything to do with sports.

Please tell us what GP did to **** you off. Heck you have to be a member to read posts so please share with us what GP said today to **** you off. From reading his post I really can't see

One of two things either you are mad about something in the past(meaning you post under another handle) OR you need some serious anger management classes.

Best of Luck Cash Money

Old Post 04-01-03 03:34 AM
cashmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cashmoney Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Cash

LOL

As always you kill me.

lol

Old Post 04-01-03 03:39 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: