StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Texas Rangers...
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Texas Rangers...

I'm playing the Texas Rangers tonight to win +140.

One unit only, so I've revised my recommendation for this play:

"You Can Take it to the ATM!"

I envision rangers bats chomping up grooved Lackey heat.

I'm not saying I like I like the over, just the side.

Being an Angel fan, I'll win either way.

Old Post 03-31-03 02:55 AM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Whose my Damn Ump??????????????????

Info lagging

Old Post 03-31-03 02:59 AM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cashmoney
StatFox Hall of Famer

I put 2 UNITS on the OVER 9.5

and a 1 unit Parlay ANH -1.5 with the OVER 9.5

Best of Luck Cash Money

Old Post 03-31-03 03:05 AM
cashmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cashmoney Edit post   Report post
CJB
StatFox Hall of Famer

I have Texas too at +140

The only Angel hitter with a BA of over .300 against Valdes is Fullmer, and only 2 hitters hitting between .200 and .300 in Anderson and Glaus (injured), everyone else is under .200 lifetime against Valdes.

I'm also looking at Toronto tomorrow.

Old Post 03-31-03 03:08 AM
CJB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CJB Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

I'm definitely on Toronto tomorrow as well.

Foxsheet closed the deal for me.

Old Post 03-31-03 03:46 AM
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

OUCH

BRUCE FROEMMING behind HP tonight. 23-11 Homer last year.

0.6 runs diff H v V. (looks decent for you +1.5 RL players tonight).

Old Post 03-31-03 03:50 AM
Jake DeNiro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Just Dave.....

thanks for your selection, and posting. Asked vig, and if you don't mind the same question.....what's your highest */units on a game.Thanks again and GL

Old Post 03-31-03 08:08 PM
Jake DeNiro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jake DeNiro Click here to Send Jake DeNiro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Units are relative.

What i mean is...

early season, units have a certain value, this value increases as my bank roll increases. and conversely goes down as my bank roll goes down.

My units range from 1-5. I'll avoid giving actual dollar values. Always, however, well within my means, but potentially enough to support my family if my job ended tomorrow (no risk of that however, as long as there are sick people).

When I play RL's, I tend to assign fewer units than ML. As far as RL's go, I'll probably play only a half dozen +1.5, and 100+ -1.5.

I just think there is so much more value in knowing when to lay the run and a half.

GL

Old Post 03-31-03 08:51 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: