StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Sunday College Basketball
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sunday College Basketball

3* Davidson vs Rhode Island Under 138.5

This is 3rd meeting between these two teams in just over a month and probably more notable is its the 3rd game in 3 days for each,obviously something neither are accustomed to.Fatigue should be an issue.The two earlier meetings averaged 127.5,so I imagine oddsmakers let these 2 teams season scoring averages influence line here.Davidson 24-11 Under last 35 games after scoring 80+ and I dont think winner escaptes 60's here. I like Under. GL

Old Post 03-11-18 05:24 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2* Harvard +2.5 vs Penn

Harvard with just 2 losses in IVY games with much of damage on 18-12 record sustained in tough non conference schedule. Obviously this game is huge as winner gets NCAA bid. Harvard with some very close losses and are 34-15-3 ATS in their last 52 games overall. I like Harvard. GL

Old Post 03-11-18 05:39 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Looks good to me

"Just Got Paid" -- ZZ Top
2008,2009 NCAA HOF Battle of the Brackets Champion

Old Post 03-11-18 05:42 PM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Get the under & i get RI gl TP.

6 Rings

Old Post 03-11-18 08:15 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: