StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Sunday College Basketball
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sunday College Basketball

4* IL-Chicago vs Kentucky Under 144.5

Big step up for Flames today against Kentucky as they have played a relatively weak schedule and averaging a bit over 70 points against them. Flames not shooting 3's well and will have difficulty getting inside against Kentucky, so I anticipate difficulty getting out of 50s today.Wildcats generally not interested in scoring a ton, Under is 20-7 in Wildcats last 27 overall and 20-7 in their last 27 Sunday games.Its hard for me seeing this get out of 130s.

3* Marist +10 vs Oregon.ST

Big number to cover for a very average basketball team like OSU.Marist simply didnt have guns to match Nebraska and West Virginia in blowout losses, now will get a opponents allowing 47% on FG's and right at 40% on 3's.I like Foxes to keep this close and possibly grab a W. GL

Old Post 11-26-17 05:18 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Marist 1 of my plays later gl TP and thanks as always.

6 Rings

Old Post 11-26-17 06:31 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Toby, Oregon.St getting heavy backing now. Interesting. 5-27 last year and 16 of those losses by DDs and lost to a bad Long Beach .St team yesterday and now 12.5 point chalk!

Old Post 11-26-17 06:46 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: