StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > I'll leave the light on !
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'll leave the light on !

Well ..... it's time folks as the hour draws near to " Busting Brackets Time "

I do so get excited about this time every year , And I hope I've learnt something from this season .

1st off must I direct your attention the rash of overs recently (normal yearly) , and as we get into this thread I hope to point out a ton of good info to use in the coming weeks .

Sleepers on my radar at the moment include .... West Vir. / Baylor / Butler / N. Iowa / Notre Dame / Iowa St / Utah / Iona / Bowling Green .

More to come as the beat goes on *

G.L. to All

MM

My meds will not allow me to be overcome with excitement , at my age one could notice the Dead Sea when it was just sick !

Old Post 02-27-15 02:53 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

been likin' those Falcon's too !

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 02-27-15 11:52 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Overs :

Once again a over bet across the board on all games would have put bucks in your pocket ( only two unders ) made the grade last night .

This has been money all week long , and in a big way might I add ! 7-2 last nite

gary ..... They have been solid and are only getting better as the season goes on *

G.L. to All !

MM

Old Post 02-28-15 02:55 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

@ a pickem :

I'll take a big ole handful of Indiana St *** and Evansville looks good too !

G.L. to All

MM

Old Post 02-28-15 03:06 PM
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wright St.

Is in a good spot for a revenge game , just a few weeks ago Ill. Chicago thumped them at the house as a 7 point favorite . Only thing that scares me is J.T. Yoho is questionable with a knee injury .

Might pull the plug on this one , but keep a eye on it anyways ?

G.L.

MM

My meds will not allow me to be overcome with excitement , at my age one could notice the Dead Sea when it was just sick !

Old Post 02-28-15 03:31 PM
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

N.C. St.

They are surging at the right time , the -5.5 is a go here *

N. Iowa @ + 6 looks good also !

Butler ***

G.L. to All

MM

Old Post 02-28-15 03:48 PM
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Out Right :

ML for Old Dom !

U.C. Davis for me

G.L.

MM

Old Post 02-28-15 03:59 PM
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Jumping in w both feet w butler and nc state

Take a look at Miami .........think unc is in trouble this afternoon

Old Post 02-28-15 06:15 PM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Have :

To Agree

GL

MM

Old Post 02-28-15 09:17 PM
msudogs

hope i didn't put the hex on you with Wright St, looks like i was the only one on the Shockers today, i scared everyone to UNI, let's see what we can dig up later
GL

Old Post 02-28-15 09:27 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

MemphisMafia, so good to see you!!!

All the love!!!

Your true power, is your cryptic interpretations of the the game called gambling.

I trust you still harness this power. : )

If not, I sell it on E-bay. lol!!!

All the best, I am not a gambler, but yet I gamble. : ) Who am I???

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 03-01-15 09:07 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Outlook :

msu ..... of course you didn't hex me hun , I just couldn't pull the trigger there as stated . Totals went for a 50/50 day for the 1st time in a week , still managed to hack a few winners out of the day for a so-so day here .

Bytore ....... how nice to hear from you darling , hope all is well for you and yours . Often is the time I reflect on your outlooks on life , quite a cad you are !

Showstoppa ..... sorry about NC St yesterday , my gut feeling was they could break a long running drought at BC ....... maybe next time ?

GL to All

MM

Old Post 03-01-15 04:20 PM
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Today :

Purdue +9
Pitt. + 2
Houston -6

Still looking at some totals yet ?

G.L.

MM

Old Post 03-01-15 04:41 PM
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Adding :

Rider @ -8

G.L.

MM

Old Post 03-01-15 05:04 PM
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

P & H on my list .... lets get 'em MM

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 03-01-15 05:28 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

We be halfway home

gary ...... hopen we can break out the broom tonight mate . Overs are 4-0 so far ?

Adding Oregon + 6.5

G.L. to All

MM

Old Post 03-02-15 12:42 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1809vqz3zA

Tee hee!!!

RUSH

Old Post 03-05-15 03:26 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

MemphisMafia, was gonna call it, mutual sports.com

But what for???

LOL!!!

Honesty...

I see...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1WnrjciO8c

RUSH

Old Post 03-05-15 03:29 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I got the game.!!!

LOL!!!

It is in the HOF.

I have done all, as promised... }

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_1DhUABr2U

RUSH

Old Post 03-05-15 03:36 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yes. I admit to it. My crime...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIjddye2JSA

RUSH

Old Post 03-05-15 03:40 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: