StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Sat Night
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sat Night

Florida State-10.5
Arkansas Razorbacks-13
South Alabama+3

Old Post 09-21-14 12:29 AM
ONE TOUGH MAZE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ONE TOUGH MAZE Click here to Send ONE TOUGH MAZE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

something sure smells with that last game, let's finish strong
GL

Old Post 09-21-14 12:31 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i no mike but i will keep it simple here

The West Virginia Mountaineers has just scored again. Clemson has not improved in the areas of fundamental tackling. You would figure after a bowl route tackling would have been top priority. However, Clemson did not tackle well against Georgia; and i am not giving them credit this week.

Florida State-10.5(*1K)

Old Post 09-21-14 12:39 AM
ONE TOUGH MAZE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ONE TOUGH MAZE Click here to Send ONE TOUGH MAZE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Jerilee007

How 'bout them Mountaineers!!!!.

Hello Maze,

Wanted to get on here somewhere and tell everybody that West Va may upset the Okies. After reading your post I see the game is in progress??. My little system of guessing who's going to win is very good......not 100% but very good. Indiana was another one to take the points and run. Some games it will tell you........

Thanks for the space............good luck the rest of the way.

Rockin' Jerilee

Old Post 09-21-14 02:00 AM
Jerilee007 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jerilee007 Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: