StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > CFB Sat 9/20
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

CFB Sat 9/20

No write ups today. Maybe on a later game. Canning tomatoes again today! Over 40 jars of marinara so far this year! Garden still full. Anybody want some!!! Ha

Texas St +12'
Lost with them last week. Going back for another round. A little ML bet at +400 too.

Army -2'
Run....run....run. Wake can't stop it.

Texas A&M 1h OVER 31'
Don't think they'll get much help from SMU on the total, and I don't think they'll need it.

Houston 1h -13
May be a little too early for my TO margin plays. Weak schedules early. But I have a +6 with the Cougars in this game. And they had 5 themselves in Game 1. UNLV on the road? I'll play.

Wanna hit UNC. Waiting for the 3. May hit the 1h. Love Carden though. Hard to pull the trigger.

GL Den

CFB
8-5

NFL
3-4

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 09-20-14 04:56 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Looks good Irish bol today.

6 Rings

Old Post 09-20-14 04:59 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

maybe a little Penn St under & A&M 1st ? let's have a good one
GL

Old Post 09-20-14 05:07 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

sickem Mule !!

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 09-20-14 05:09 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

have a great day mule....you'll make somebody a great wife.

Old Post 09-20-14 05:14 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Your pickin I'm plantin

Good Luck Today

GLTA

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Albert Einstein

Old Post 09-20-14 05:18 PM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jtsachs
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good luck today dude! Like that 1H A&M over!

Old Post 09-20-14 07:32 PM
jtsachs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jtsachs Click here to Send jtsachs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I like for the AGGIES to come out ROMPIN' & STOMPIN' today.

GLT

Old Post 09-20-14 08:33 PM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

ring us up on another A&M 1st half W

Old Post 09-20-14 11:19 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

dare we head out west late for another well play ? might have to
GL

Old Post 09-21-14 12:33 AM
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Update

Mike...Played both A&M and Boise. Just seems to go better when I don't post them. ;) ha

Ronnie....Today makes it 29 years with the same woman! You learn to make concessions. I'm sure you know all about that!!! ha

Texas St +12' ..... win
Same as last week, Texas St held the lead in the 4th. Lost the game, but managed the cover this time. Seems like they get worn down later in the games. Size difference? Mike...May be another 1h play emerging.

Army -2' ..... loss
Army was shut out in the 2h. Don't know what to think about this one.

Texas A&M 1h OVER 31' ..... win
Watched this 1h. SMU is sorry. Nuff said.

Houston 1h -13 ..... loss
Should have played the full game, instead. Cougars score 34 in the 2h.

Zona/Cal?!?!? Zona scores 36 in the 4th! Cal..14! 50 total. Was it flag football? Geez!

Oregon/Arizona a week from Thursday! Light up the board!!!

GL Den

CFB
10-7

NFL
3-4

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 09-21-14 01:38 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: