StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Sunday NFL Service releases
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sunday NFL Service releases

College was 5-1 yesterday, so hopefully a repeat today with these.GL if you tail

LPW Sports Forecast NFL

10 Units Green Bay -7.5 over NY Jets

5 Units New Orleans -6.5 over Cleveland

4 Unit New England/Minnesota Over 48.5

3 Unit Dallas +3.5 over Tennessee

3 Unit Jacksonville/Washington Under 42.5

Old Post 09-14-14 06:19 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jerseyguy

Are you still getting CFL picks ??

Thanks,,,Joe

Old Post 09-15-14 04:33 PM
jerseyguy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerseyguy Click here to Send jerseyguy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Joe,

I get CFL sporadically from a couple of pals. one had a 30 day CFL Package a while ago, but guess he dropped it.If I get them I will post for you, check these folks website as well they might have a decent price on CFL with season winding down. I believe they were hitting close to 60% on season in CFL last time I checked with buddy who was getting them. - Trader

Old Post 09-15-14 09:01 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jerseyguy

Thanks for getting back. Will check them out....

Winning is everything !!! Joe

Old Post 09-15-14 10:05 PM
jerseyguy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerseyguy Click here to Send jerseyguy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Jersey, No problem. We had a ball in here with an Arena Football run back in July, I think was 16-2 last 18 games we got.So I may well drop a little change for their Arena Package next year if we dont get them free.

LPW Sports Forecast NFL

4* Philadelphia/Indianapolis Over 53

Old Post 09-15-14 11:15 PM
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hoping for that over.Best of Luck tonight buddy.

6 Rings

Old Post 09-16-14 01:36 AM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: