StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Thursday Night NFL
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thursday Night NFL

This preseason I laid off investing on the games due the enforcement of defensive bump and run / holding. It got to be comical on the number of flags thrown on the DBs.

It got to the point where the quarterbacks would pick their spots and set up the defensive backs. WRs were running stop n go routes left and right and drawing the flag.

In one game Ryan Tannehill lead the team on a 80+ yard drive by executing 3 running plays for 11 yards and one completion...for 12 yards. The Dolphins gained 63 yards on defensive penalties.

Now were the refs just enforcing it to the highest degree in preseason or will it carryover to the regular season? I wouldn't touch any totals until the dust settles because the scores could go through the roof.

Bottom line...

Goodell is messing with the NFL too much.

Leave the game alone and let the players smoke their herb.

The line tonight has no value IMO. The movement is mainly due to Green Bay starting a Rookie center. With that said, the kid did play in front of some 100,000+ crowds in college so he may be able to deal, but then again it could be a nightmare.

I guessing Sherman will get picked on by Rodgers and the refs.

I'm laying off the game but I like...

Jordy Nelson Receiving yards over 70.5**

Good luck if your playing the side or total.

Old Post 09-05-14 01:16 AM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tots_McGee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nice call here

http://mainememorial.org/

Old Post 09-05-14 09:24 PM
Tots_McGee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tots_McGee Click here to Send Tots_McGee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: