StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NHL Service release for Tuesday
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL Service release for Tuesday

I went back and pulled up these folks records for last 3 years combined in regular season NHL, they are 240-178(57.5%) at The Sports Monitor of Oklahoma and looks like they play a lot of small dogs and totals. Will tail a bit and see

LPW Sports Forecast NHL

Perfect Situation Tampa Bay +130 over Carolina

Old Post 01-22-13 08:06 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GEORGE456

Thanks for the win last night. I think that makes them 2-0 for posted plays. Keep em coming!

Old Post 01-23-13 10:41 PM
GEORGE456 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GEORGE456 Click here to Send GEORGE456 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ok

George,

I will try to post these as I get them from friend,who is sporadic in sending to me last year. I didnt get anything today, so maybe a pass for tonight by them

Old Post 01-24-13 12:43 AM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thursday NHL

Their Website shows a Big NBA play tonight if anyone has it, feel free to post.

LPW Sports Forecast NHL

Special Situation Washington -130 over Montreal

Old Post 01-24-13 11:21 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: