StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Milwaukee Bucks/NJ Nets line...WTF???
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
unc4me84

Milwaukee Bucks/NJ Nets line...WTF???

I know the Bucks have lost 5 of last 6, but seriously, the Nets -1????

Without seeing the line I was on Milwaukee but now...

Anything I'm overlooking?

Input needed.

Thanks in advance

Old Post 01-08-11 09:32 PM
unc4me84 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unc4me84 Click here to Send unc4me84 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
drtony
FoxDen Hall of Famer

same thoughts here - put me on jersey!

Old Post 01-08-11 09:39 PM
drtony is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drtony Click here to Send drtony a Private Message Edit post   Report post
unc4me84

Yeah doc I'm with you as of right now, just wanted to make sure I'm not overlooking anything first..

Best of luck with your plays today!

Old Post 01-08-11 09:59 PM
unc4me84 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unc4me84 Click here to Send unc4me84 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
westghost
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Bucks on 4th game in 5 days , just had hard fought OT with miami which players were saying playoff feeling to it bacause of they just played each other just 2 days apart. It s nets or no play for me.

Good Luck

I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act.
Buddha

Old Post 01-08-11 10:50 PM
westghost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for westghost Edit post   Report post
unc4me84

Hmm...ok makes sense. Thanks Westghost, appreciate the info!

GL tonight

Old Post 01-08-11 11:50 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: