StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Liberty Bowl
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Liberty Bowl

I dont think Georgia cares much IMO. I do smell a track meet.

C.Fla +7 -20 and over 53 for a 5*

BOL

Old Post 12-31-10 08:15 AM
thedoc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thedoc Click here to Send thedoc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

doc

it is hard for me to say this LOL you are correct, this may start a new trend
GL

Old Post 12-31-10 11:08 AM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

update

Uga VIII will miss the Liberty Bowl on Friday because of illness.
Georgia’s bulldog mascot is sidelined with a “gastro-intestinal condition,” the university announced late Thursday afternoon, and did not make the trip to Memphis.

“Russ,” the former interim mascot, again will fill in, as he did for the final two games last season and the first six this year. Russ has bowl experience, having been in Shreveport for Georgia’s victory over Texas A&M in last season’s Independence Bowl.
Uga VIII took over as Georgia’s mascot at the Oct. 16 homecoming game against Vanderbilt.

Old Post 12-31-10 11:23 AM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: