StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > North Coast Community Line Comp. Line Update
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
savage1

North Coast Community Line Comp. Line Update

I haven't posted anything regarding this topic for a while, but I think it is noteworthy:
We all know how much pride Phil Steele takes in his NC Community Line Cappers.
Anytime you call, all we hear is how hot the cappers are, most hitting well in excess of 60%.
The fact of the matter is this-the basketball comps. which Phil says are actual plays of the NC Community Line Cappers, are 62-88-4 for the season, 26 games under 50 and hitting at 41%.
I studied statistics in college, and this is certainly a big enough sample to say with confidence that the other regular paid plays of these cappers when taken as a whole are also hitting at around this level.
If you check the sports monitors, you will see that most of the NC Community Line Cappers are in afct well below 500 for the season and have buried their customers;there are a few exceptions of course like California Sports, but they are few and far between.
The point is that if you call the NC Basketball Comp. Line and listen to phil, you will come away with an entirely different impression and that most of these guys are having fine seasons.
What Phil does in essence is select a few cappers who have won over a few days or over a very carefully selected time frame and try to use that to give you the impression that they and all of the cappers have been winning over the long haul, when the record as posted above and indicative of the whole shows just the opposite.
It need not be said that Phil NEVER admits that a comp. lost the day before or that they are way behind for the season-the best you will get out of him is a deceptive statement such as "Well its time to get these comps. rolling again.'
Last year, when the basketball comps. had a very good run, he would talk/brag about it ad nauseam each day.
Now that the worm has turned so to speak, we get nothing but half truths, omissions and deception-and remember this is from the service which prides itself in ALWAYS "telling us about the losers as well as the winners."
Sorry for going along, but I think above is important and especially to newbies and those who aren't aware of the way in which Phil runs his service.

Old Post 03-24-09 06:50 PM
savage1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for savage1 Click here to Send savage1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
savage1

HELP-Phil Steele needs a Lifeline to help him lie/spin out of the fact that the NC Comps. are now 27 GAMES UNDER 500-man that is truly HORRIBLE!!!
All applicants welcome-if you come up with something which Phil actually uses, you will be rewarded with a 10 year subscription to Powersweep for the discounted rate of only $1100! lol

Old Post 03-25-09 04:21 PM
savage1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for savage1 Click here to Send savage1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
savage1

was another truly HORRIBLE week for the comps. as they go 1-6 and are now 30 games under 500;the paid plays for these cappers were also unremarkable.
Phil is suck a piece of lowlife scum that he doesn't even have the class to at least say something akin to "Well in all honesty it has not been a good year for the basketball comps. We feel bady for those who have been playing them and obviously losing. We will do our best to turn this around."
Instead we hear NOTHING about losing comps. and not even a hint that the comps. have been lousy all season.
Phil or the effeminate sounding assistant merely tell us that the capper giving the comp. today is on an excellent roll, and the comp. is thus a real treat.
I feel anyone buying any kind of picks from NC is degrading himself in that it is supporting a man who us lower than dirt when it comes to telling the ENTIRE truth and NOT just that portion which fits his devious purposes.
I know that if I ran any kind of sports service or any business for that matter, I could not live with myself if I resorted to the downright lies, half truths and deceptions which are a trademark of Phil Steele.
I do believe in the axiom that "what goes around, comes around" and that some day either on this planet or in the Hereafter, Phil will somehow rightfully be paid back for his transgressions.

Old Post 03-30-09 06:07 AM
savage1

This year's pathetic and I mean PATHETIC record for the comp. plays, now a whopping 31 games UNDER 500, just confirms what I and many others have been saying right along-namely that the NC Community Cappers over time arn't anything special.
Last season the comps.(which are actual plays) were 30+ games over 500-this year they are 31 games under 500.
I equate the NC cappers(and for that matter most paid cappers) to coin flips.
If you flip a coin ten times, you might get eight heads and two tails.
If you flip it firty times, you might get 30 heads and 20 tails.
The more times you flip it, the more the flip will approach 50% heads and 50% tails.
Re: the NC Cappers, last year the "coin flip" NC Community Cappers happened to have s short term streak of winners(lets say the flip came up heads).
This season the coin flip has turned up a short term streak of losers(lets say tails).
In some seasons the coin flip picks will be close to 50/50.
Most importantly, over time the "coin flip" picks of both their comps.(which again are actual plays) and other paid plays will at best approach 50% meaning with the vig you will lose and even more so when you are paying NC for the picks.
The bottom line is that if you are lucky enough to "catch" the streak of "heads" of these guys, you may win in the short run.
If you press your luck and keep playing and hoping for more "heads," over time, you will lose-there is no better LOCK than that.
Obviously the real and only winners in this over time are NC and the NC Community cappers as they will have YOUR money, and no coin flip is required to see THEIR money increase-the only thing which IS required to see their money grown is that present and new gullible suckers continue to buy their picks.

Old Post 03-31-09 05:11 PM
savage1

It is a virtual lock that if sports gambling and thus sports services were legal and licensed in this country, Phil Steele would be one of the first to lose his license(of course there would be many others also) for dishonesty and for giving a totally false and one sided picture regarding how his various services have done and are doing-the man is the ultimate con artist, liar, spinner, and thrives on deception, most of which is centered around the fact that he tells only partial truths, select cappers, select time frames and omits any important part of anyone's record which will detract from what he is trying to project(a nice way of calling him a liar both by commission and omission).
ps comp. lost again- 1-8 the last nine and 63-95-4 or 39.87% on the season or 32 games UNDER 500. How bad is that!

Old Post 04-01-09 10:49 PM
savage1

Just to show you how truly horrible these comps.(whic are actual plays of the infamous NC Community Cappers), on Feb. 22 the record stood at 50-65-4.
Going into yesterday, the record was 63-95-4, meaning that during that time frame the comps. went 13-30 or 30.2%-Nice huh!!!
And using the same time frame, Phil and his effeminate assistant have not mentioned ANY of the losses-thats ZERO percent-Nice huh!!!

Old Post 04-02-09 05:31 PM
flipdog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

As bad as his comps are, you should be able to make a ton of money off this scumbag. Fade away and this guy would be making you some nice scratch @ 60% win rate. Touts are pure evil, but if you can use the bad ones to make you money.....

Old Post 04-02-09 05:40 PM
flipdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flipdog Click here to Send flipdog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
savage1

Com. record for the season is 85-107-4 or MINUS $32,700 at $1000 a clip!!!.
Despite of Phil's effeminate swishy assistant to glorify the NC Community Cappers, the fact is that as shown and documented, only two of the approximately 20 NC cappers who do basketball can show a profit for the entire season and actually probably only one if you factor in the cost of buying the service with one of the two who is only barely profitable (Young Guns).

Old Post 05-05-09 06:18 PM
savage1

Here is the updated record for the NC Basketball/Baseball Comp. Line for this season, and it isn't pretty to say the least:

The record for the season is now 137-163-5 or MINUS $42300 at $1000 a star or minus $4230 at $100 a star.(This may be the low point for the season).
Not once has Phil Steele or his ass kissing assiatants ever alluded to this record, and for that matter it is very rare when they even mention a loss on the comp. line-remember that this is the service which prides itself in always telling us about the losers as well as the winners. lol

Old Post 08-26-09 06:20 PM
msudogs

savage1

always love to hear from you. i have thought about you the last four saturdays when Phil has been on ESPN radio, giving his take on the upcoming season
GL

Old Post 08-26-09 10:11 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

for you Jeff

Old Post 09-02-09 11:26 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: