StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Clippers / Warriors Discussion Thread
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
RedHottG2
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Clippers / Warriors Discussion Thread

Looking for help from the Den on the last late game. I'm torn on this game but need a winner here. What are the angles some of you are looking at and what seems to be the 'smart' play here ? Thanks!

Old Post 01-26-09 02:22 AM
RedHottG2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RedHottG2 Click here to Send RedHottG2 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dodgerfan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I played the Warriors

they are coming off two tough home losses. They have beat the clipps by at least 15 points in three of their last four meetings. Not to mention the injuries the clipps have. I dont see how clipps will be able to stay within 20 tonight. Bol!

Old Post 01-26-09 02:44 AM
dodgerfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dodgerfan Click here to Send dodgerfan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RedHottG2
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks DF I followed here and cashed a nice ticket. Much appreciated!

Old Post 01-26-09 05:28 AM
RedHottG2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RedHottG2 Click here to Send RedHottG2 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gold Fingers

Look at Injuries

Didn't see your post until today, Monday. Zach Randolf is teh best asset for the Clippers. Unfortunately, he is nursing a knee injury. His knee will eventually heal up fine. Warriors had injuries also, which was a good reason to figure an easy Under(s). I took Under on the Total with success. I found that the best place to keep up on Plkayer injuries is the Yahoo! Sports site. Yahoo! > Sports > NBA or whatever sport > Scores & Schedule > click on the team in the games listed for that day > ROSTER shows updated players injured > click on player's name > go back > Team Report > at the bottom > Medical Watch:.

Old Post 01-26-09 06:54 PM
Gold Fingers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gold Fingers Click here to Send Gold Fingers a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dodgerfan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

No problem RH

thanks for starting this thread. I wish we had more of them for the NBA. GL!

Old Post 01-26-09 08:19 PM
dodgerfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dodgerfan Click here to Send dodgerfan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gold Fingers

correction for best injury reports

I found that the best place to keep up on Player injuries is the Yahoo! Sports site. Yahoo! > Sports > NBA or whatever sport > Scores & Schedule > click on the team in the games listed for that day > ROSTER shows updated players injured > click on player's name > News & Notes. also click back > Team Report > go to bottom of page > Medical Watch:.

Old Post 01-27-09 12:58 AM
Gold Fingers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gold Fingers Click here to Send Gold Fingers a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: