StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > I miss Bet da Farm...
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I miss Bet da Farm...

I Love Ragtop other than his gay ass rips into Statfox Generals.

If he could give up doing that douche bag stuff I would Love to see him back?

I miss ya Ragtop and I'd Love to see you come back w/o all the bull sht!

The ranting and raving is soooo 2007...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn8-_NxOo7Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo24rigDcCU

"The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling."

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 11-14-08 05:57 AM
SliPKnuT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SliPKnuT Click here to Send SliPKnuT a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Fat Chance I have doing anything...

about this thread!

I can't believe I did this.

I have a better chance rocking out now and losing my keys in the morning.

I hate setting my alarm clocks!

They hate me and I don't know what I ever did to them?

"The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling."

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 11-14-08 06:11 AM
SliPKnuT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SliPKnuT Click here to Send SliPKnuT a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bo-Knows

Slip

Thanks for the kind thoughts. I can assure you that Ragtop is here alive and well. I do miss sharing my plays in the NHL and NBA with others here though. This forum has given me a great deal of capping info over the years and in turn I also feel that I have given some back to the form in capping ideas, info and winnig picks. I do miss many of the posters here like you, Bytore, Tex, HeavyD, Doc, Lippsman, TDbabe, ect. The days of " As the Statfox Turns" and sharing great posts with the likes of Shadow and Pete Rose-AKA Statfox Rich, Just Dave,the Golfpro and Fri.the 13-th. are now a distant memory. It is now like, what Thomas Wolfe wrote in his Novel "You Can't go Home again".
No hard feelings to anyone. Just keep the likes of Buster away from my sheep and I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and is making lots of SHECKLES.
It is now time for a Black Velvet with aCanadian brew chaser. As Ringo Starr would say "PEACE and LOVE".

Old Post 11-16-08 09:22 PM
Bo-Knows is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bo-Knows Click here to Send Bo-Knows a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Great to hear from you Sir Ragtop!

I do miss you and I wish that men could put their penes aside and just get along together forever.

Sometimes in the cold the penes don't swing cause their too small and shriveled up LOL! I hate it in the cold cause I drip

I think that enemies have figured out how to get along together for the greater good in the past and I hope that someday this can happen in this instance?

Actually you aren't enemies because both sides Love Statfox~

Maybe it's just a difference in ranks that are the ultimate blaspheme?

A truce would be beautiful on both sides because taking something like this to the grave could only be bad and silly silly folly IMO LOL!

Anyway, thanks so much for the well wishes and thank you so much to Statfox for letting you chime in here with positive attitude. Made my day really

Love you So!

PM me a lyric sometime that you want me to post!

I miss those big time...

Actually I don't miss those necessarily.

I miss feeling your forum body/spirit pressed deeply against my thigh LMAO!!!

The sheep can't do that

Let's talk about Cars...

http://buttholesurfers.org/Tejass-z...-Cars(Live).mp3

You are a fine Spirit Ragtop!!!

Goodbye Sleeves...hah

Next time (first time) I make it up to the north East remind me to hang out w/ Ya kind Sir...

Old Post 11-20-08 04:22 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: