StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > The Bible...
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The Bible...

We all ready messed things up talking about politics! This can't hurt!!! lol!

Ok, what page is the Four Horsemen thing on.

I like to get to the nitty gritty of it all...

I read this already. "Loose lips sink big ships". Pretty nasty way to say it, and rather anti-woman I must say.

"For the lips of a loose women drip honey, and her speech is smoother than oil;"

It goes on, but you must avoid her.

Even if she offers free beer...

That is about as far as I got with the book. The proverbs!!!

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 10-28-08 12:28 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
crogue1
FoxDen Hall of Famer

lol!!! big ships

Old Post 10-28-08 01:10 AM
crogue1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crogue1 Click here to Send crogue1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I swear Crogue!!! LOL!!!

That is what it is saying!!!

Better gamble here! Game on!!!

RUSH

Old Post 10-28-08 01:17 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Revelation

That is where the four horsemen are. Don't know exactly wwhat page. Careful not to mis interpret.

Old Post 10-28-08 01:24 AM
Craiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craiger Click here to Send Craiger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Do I ever misinterpret a thing??? LOL!!!

RUSH

Old Post 10-28-08 01:30 AM
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Never

Old Post 10-28-08 01:35 AM
Craiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craiger Click here to Send Craiger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Seriously Craiger it fun to read. I do say a lot of it is well, fiction based. : )

Traders of the past have followed it's words, I see this clearly.

History proves half the words were written to change the destiny of man at the time.

The last supper for example, has all the wrong buildings. I know this. : )

I am not after those parts. Who's mother married who's man.

I want to see what and why people believe in the thing. I am not convinced. I see it being quoted, not the start of mankind...

RUSH

Old Post 10-28-08 01:35 AM
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Bytore

People believe in it because it is the truth. Wrong buildings? LOL. Now thats funny bro.

You have to remember the culture of the people you are reading about to grasp some of it.

There are pastors who have read it hundreds of times and still find new things.

Old Post 10-28-08 02:00 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The building, the last supper, the architecture is all wrong. It is 15th century, and mostly painted by Da Vinci.

I'm not typying what I was gonna type about Da Vinci.

I had to censor myself...

RUSH

Old Post 10-28-08 02:16 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I must admit Craiger, I enjoy reading it with a breakfast beer!

LOL!!!

Man I'm heathen...

Oh oh.... The book sent to me has a bookmark...

Tabernac yes it has me intrigued!!!

I doubt Slipper planned this! lol!!!

The little note says, "Mathew 27, v.27.".

I will scan it if you do not believe me! lol!!!

Now I got to look that up. Freaky...

I have no idea how you do this. lol!!!

Freakin' heathens...

The bookmark is on a page about Hebrews!!! The inventors of beer???

I'm sacrilegious on the best of days...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUY_0Xj1eH0

RUSH

Old Post 10-28-08 05:11 PM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I flick the book, nothing on the Four Horsemen.

Where do I find revelations???

I can find "Uriah" songs easily!!! I love Youtube! LOL!!!

He was into the book. I can tell...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33x_...feature=related

RUSH

Old Post 10-28-08 05:35 PM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Another pink note. I gotta save these...

Did you think SlipKnut, that another reading the book marked the thing???

ROFL!!!

Exodus now, Mary was very careful with tiny bookmarks...

I swear, he will make you dream my man. : )

It is a song of gambling to boot!

I better buckle down and eat here. lol!!!

Fasting eh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lLeUTnGZhE

RUSH

Old Post 10-28-08 05:44 PM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You people have no idea where the Four Horesemen are. Do you. : )

It reminds me of a story!!!

I was always getting a little high on weed. One night, as people were after it, I hid it!!!

We wake up next day, seriously needing some weed, and I forget where I put it!

I kept telling the stoners I was with, for we played music and drank the night away, it is in a place no one will ever look!!!

Stoners musicians are like this, they will smoke until the last joint is gone, searching for inspiration for a new song. We would smoke ounces in a long night.

Me, the wise one, I knew I had to hide some for breakfast!!! These were sulky drunk musicians!!! They will thank me later for my wisdom!!! LOL!!!

For the life of me, all stoned and in a dreamy state, I had no idea where I hid it!!!

We drink stale warm beer for breakfast, and rip the house down. Well not really. Every picture is examined, every clock looked into. Where did Bytore hide the weed??? Old memorabilia looked at. It's no where...

Where did I hide it???

I had no idea of course, I looked with of the best of them!

Months pass...

We are having beer one day, as us old rockers musicians tend to do, a big argument erupts on how my attic was built. A really old house, and a valid argument at the time.

French construction or English???

I was sure it was French, part of the Lamothe family dynasty of the early 19th century. Rich local Kings they became, from selling bread!!!

I say I know to reach it, for it was difficult. A ladder almost made it, but you had to jump from the ladder onto a wall unit. Yes, I could have bought a longer ladder...

There was no Wal-mart ready to sell me a ladder!!!

This is life with old homes. You always think, I gots to buy a longer ladder...

I show them how it is done, jump from ladder to bookshelf. A book falls, it's a bible!!!

A little baggie tumbles out of it!

We never did make it to the attic. So that is where I hid it...

It's about finding your dreams you know. That is what the magician is telling us. : )

RUSH

Old Post 10-28-08 06:44 PM
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Try Daniel (7)............

And while on the subject, "There are within our ranks today many evil, ambitious, greedy, Balaam-like men who constantly spread a false gospel while knowing better. Most of them peddle prosperity preaching. Know what that is? They are false shepherds promising you physical wealth and prosperity in return for you sending them your money."

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 10-28-08 07:29 PM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Riverfish
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Bytore

The Book of Revelation is the last book of the New Testament. So unless you only have the old testament it's the very last book. The sixth chapter of the book of Revelation speaks of the horses.

Old Post 10-28-08 08:21 PM
Riverfish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverfish Click here to Send Riverfish a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Bytore

If you are going to read through the bible, probably the best place to start would be the gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke or John. They are eyewitness accounts of what took place over 2,000 years ago. You will find similarities in each account and also what seems to be contradiction, but in actuality no. Start there first and give me a report on your thoughts.

Old Post 10-28-08 10:43 PM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks Riverfish!

No one ever tells you to look at the back of the book! lol!

"Revelations to John".

That would be it?

The print is awful tiny for a half blind man, but I think I found it. No horses yet, still researching! I'm a horrible Christian really! lol!

RUSH

Old Post 10-29-08 01:42 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Touts TDbabe??? lol!!!

I believe it. It does see things...

RUSH

Old Post 10-29-08 01:44 AM
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Bytore

When you smoke that old weed that fell out of your bible, please don't come back telling us you saw Jesus in that cloud. lol

Old Post 10-29-08 02:59 AM
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Touts TDbabe???

Yes my friend......and politicians on the campaign trail.

lol

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 10-29-08 03:13 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: