StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > Feeding America
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Feeding America

Since there has been so much talk here recently about how to help those in need with food, I thought I would post this link with a thread title that is easy to find.

http://feedingamerica.org/take-action/volunteer.aspx

Scroll down in the central body of the home page for a link to find food banks in your area.

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 11-06-08 12:13 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
the hook 420
FoxDen Hall of Famer

LOL

anyone that needs that ,shouldnt b up in this "gambling" forum ..but God Bless em

Old Post 11-06-08 12:33 AM
the hook 420 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for the hook 420 Click here to Send the hook 420 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Now thats what I'm talkin about. Great idea td.

Lets get away from government and do it ourselves.

I just donated one of our trailers from work to be used by a radio station that will be collecting food at local supermarkets and then distribute it to homeless shelters and food banks right before Thanksgiving. We do it every year

Old Post 11-06-08 12:35 AM
Craiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craiger Click here to Send Craiger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

hook

She was talking about donations, not finding food to eat.

Old Post 11-06-08 12:36 AM
Craiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craiger Click here to Send Craiger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
the hook 420
FoxDen Hall of Famer

craiger...

oh ,right on ,sorry didnt realize

Old Post 11-06-08 12:39 AM
the hook 420 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for the hook 420 Click here to Send the hook 420 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

change of pace.

No reason whatsoever to have homeless people in this country. That to me is the worst thing of all. Hotel, motel Holiday inn. Everyone should have a roof over their heads. Lets take that 600Billion we're giving to some country no one has ever heard of and HOUSE the HOMELESS.
God Bless you fine folk.

Old Post 11-06-08 12:55 AM
thedoc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thedoc Click here to Send thedoc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hook

lol......no problem. Hey, you and I can donate candy too.

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 11-06-08 02:02 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: