StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > NFL Week 12
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

NFL Week 12

"In the league where they're paid to play".....we have yet more and more big hyped up and important games this weekend!

Did you know that 11 years ago today in week 12 Baltimore hosted Philadelphia to a 10-10 tie game? That's just too strange. LOL

Philadelphia +1

They got to and won the Super Bowl with their pass rush.

NY Giants -3

I like the Jets, but Titans are maintaining a YPPT on defense of 21.5 including top scoring in turnovers.

Tennessee -5.5

Tons and tons of money on New England...or so they say. Some say the Dolphins have regressed, only squeaking by Seattle and Oakland last couple of weeks, and that Matt Cassell will be playing today for a big contract. We'll see.....

Miami +1

----------

Good luck today everyone!

Old Post 11-23-08 05:38 PM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Chico1856
StatFox Hall of Famer

Glad to see you on the Fish TDBabe. Hope all is well, Best of Luck today.

http://unmetneeds.com/

LIFE: Sometimes you're the baby, sometimes you're the diaper

Old Post 11-23-08 05:43 PM
Chico1856 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chico1856 Click here to Send Chico1856 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

May a winning day smile upon you Tdbabe!

MIA seems to have NE's number these last few games. Should be a fun one to watch!

I will be trading of course, Betfair. I think. lol!

Those British trading sites are not big on American football.

Nothing in the NCAA to trade on. I miss Tradesports!

Hopefully, they have heard of the NFL...

3 minutes to go. lol!

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 11-23-08 06:57 PM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Bytore, is it too late to trade those early picks I made for different ones? ugh!

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 11-23-08 10:03 PM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Sunday night.......going with San Diego -3

This one's for Hook420, who will be at the game. Look for him....he'll have on his baby blue Tomlinson jersey!

They better win this in "decidedly so" fashion.

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 11-23-08 11:15 PM
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

td

Just shut er down for the evening and try again. You'll be back

Old Post 11-24-08 05:43 AM
Craiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craiger Click here to Send Craiger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

I told you my friend.......due for a bad week. Hope you faded!

1-4 = 25-18 lounging

Taking Monday night off. lol

Old Post 11-24-08 05:46 AM
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Still a good record. I played Chicago, Baltimore and the Under in the Colts-Chargers.

I wouldn't have the heart to fade your picks, I'd feel bad

Old Post 11-24-08 05:49 AM
Craiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craiger Click here to Send Craiger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Good for you Craig.....those were good picks! Have a good rest of the evening.

Old Post 11-24-08 05:59 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I just traded Tdbabe, like I always do.

Too many comebacks, but I won a little on the Jets game.

BTW, the trading volume is all SU at Betfair.

And whopping volume!!! LOL!

Last night, over 1.2 million in dollar volume. Tonight's game is a little over 1.1 million US dollars.

That is serious trading volume!

I am monitoring it all. Getting my brain ready.

Almost nothing to trade, as far as ATS goes. Just not popular there.

Which is ruining my plans of plunging of course. DAMN!!! lol

RUSH

Old Post 11-25-08 03:51 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

This game is going fast tonight......the Saints had 3 touchdowns in 10 minutes!!!!!!!

That's a big volume for sure. Have fun with it and make some $$$

Old Post 11-25-08 03:54 AM
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

btw.....we went with the OVER tonight. 42 points already with a minute and change before the half.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 11-25-08 03:56 AM
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

The winner of this game will be whomever has the ball last! You better have quick trading fingers!

Old Post 11-25-08 03:58 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I don't touch these Tdbabe. Too crazy! lol!

Nice win on the over!

RUSH

Old Post 11-25-08 04:00 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: