StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > MLB Closers/Savers?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
fallforward
FoxDen Hall of Famer

info about who is going to close, or about how that closer has done?

Old Post 05-07-08 11:03 PM
fallforward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fallforward Click here to Send fallforward a Private Message Edit post   Report post
fallforward
FoxDen Hall of Famer

well I speak for myself here so take this with a grain of salt, but if I didn't know the name of the closer on the team and at least the most active relievers I would do a little more homework before laying any dough on the teams. I have a lot of friends from outside of Vegas send me money to bet for them, if they can't name any of the bullpen pitchers I usually will book the bet myself and save the gas driving down to the book if you catch my drift. As far as how the pitchers are doing lately I use MLB.com to look up stats.

"Do what you can with what you have, with the time in place, in the place you are."

Old Post 05-07-08 11:23 PM
fallforward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fallforward Click here to Send fallforward a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: