StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 5 run chase?? cisco - 1138
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
krisinsd

5 run chase?? cisco - 1138

Ive not been doing the spreadsheet, if anyone would like to pick up where cisco and 1138 (i think on vacation??)left off at that would be great, there only down a few units for the year and I know last year they won quite a few units , and i think being down a month into the season gives us a great opprotunity. If anyone knows tomorrows (5/5 cinco de mayo ) plays can they post them tonight or tommorow morning , if not ill try and rummage through the weeks worth of scoreboards and figure it out till 1138 comes back, though everytime ive tried i end up missing a game or two. thank god the A's came through today, i know tomorrow baltimore and st. loius are plays.

Old Post 05-05-08 02:36 AM
krisinsd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for krisinsd Click here to Send krisinsd a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Angelus

The only plays tomorrow are fades of the Mets (game 1) and Angels (game 3).

Old Post 05-05-08 05:45 AM
Angelus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Angelus Click here to Send Angelus a Private Message Edit post   Report post
krisinsd

??

I thought we were play vs. cubs, it was game 1 and they were blew out St.L so skip 2 games? that woud so wouldnt cincy be a play game 2 monday?

Old Post 05-05-08 02:11 PM
krisinsd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for krisinsd Click here to Send krisinsd a Private Message Edit post   Report post
AkiraWulf
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The Cubs won 9-3 on 5/3. Skipping two games, they'd be scheduled for 5/6 against Cincy, not today.

Old Post 05-05-08 02:30 PM
AkiraWulf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AkiraWulf Click here to Send AkiraWulf a Private Message Edit post   Report post
krisinsd

my bad, was going off of memory could have swore that was friday...thanks!

Old Post 05-05-08 09:32 PM
Billy Baroooooo

Correct me if I'm wrong, cause I don't think my Bankroll would lie, but I think this system is down more than a few units!!!

Old Post 05-06-08 12:42 AM
Billy Baroooooo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy Baroooooo Click here to Send Billy Baroooooo a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

56-4 -1784

Old Post 05-06-08 07:52 AM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

If the Angels win gm 4 today and using KC as -128. I will lose -1724

Old Post 05-06-08 08:01 AM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cheeersM8

How come you stopped posting cisco?

Old Post 05-06-08 07:21 PM
cheeersM8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cheeersM8 Edit post   Report post
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Too many damm people doing a cut n' paste on my work.

I don't care if people use the system elseware but I don't like doing the work so they can just take it.

Old Post 05-06-08 07:27 PM
cheeersM8

How come you stopped posting cisco?

Old Post 05-06-08 08:27 PM
cheeersM8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cheeersM8 Edit post   Report post
krisinsd

lost another 4 series chase (angels fade), and nwo today I think we have 3 game 4's coming up! tomorrow is gonna be a make or break day for this system

Old Post 05-07-08 12:17 PM
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm shutting down the 5 run system after the current chases play out.
These last seven days have been an absolute disaster.
I'm currently down -3424

Old Post 05-07-08 04:45 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: