StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 5/6 NBA Selections
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

5/6 NBA Selections

5* Boston -6 (-105) (1st Half) vs Cleveland
5* Boston -10 (-105) vs Cleveland
-------------------------------------------------------
2008 NBA Playoff Record
23-23 (+4.65)

Old Post 05-07-08 12:33 AM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
crazyl

Best of luck Brian.

Old Post 05-07-08 12:35 AM
crazyl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crazyl Click here to Send crazyl a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

bama

Im going to leave the nba to you brother! Its by far my weak link.

Old Post 05-07-08 12:47 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
rockylucy

I second point magic. When the playoffs started, I just couldn't pick a winner. Will trail you the rest of the way, if you don't mind. Thanks, and G.L.

Old Post 05-07-08 01:05 AM
rockylucy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rockylucy Edit post   Report post
SugarHill
StatFox Hall of Famer

You get em back tonight Brian

Old Post 05-07-08 01:07 AM
SugarHill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SugarHill Click here to Send SugarHill a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Be careful, guys. It is not my strongest, either. Finally got out of that 1-8 hole I dug earlier, though.

Not that it should mean anything, but I have consistently gotten a couple of 2 ratings after every post for the last couple of weeks. If someone has a problem with me let me know instead of hiding behind a rating system.

Old Post 05-07-08 01:18 AM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
rockylucy

I didn't even know that you, I or anybody got rated. If I got rated for the playoffs, I flunked. G.L.

Old Post 05-07-08 01:32 AM
rockylucy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rockylucy Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I would understand it better if it was after posting a bunch of losers, but these are when I first post (before the games are played).

Old Post 05-07-08 01:32 AM
fallforward
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm glad that you brought it up, I am going to turn those off. I

"Do what you can with what you have, with the time in place, in the place you are."

Old Post 05-07-08 01:59 AM
fallforward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fallforward Click here to Send fallforward a Private Message Edit post   Report post
UgaBulldawg
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Me thinks....

it was NumNutz....

GL dude!

Uga

Old Post 05-07-08 02:04 AM
UgaBulldawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for UgaBulldawg Click here to Send UgaBulldawg a Private Message Edit post   Report post
fallforward
FoxDen Hall of Famer

yeah I definitely see a meltdown on the horizon

"Do what you can with what you have, with the time in place, in the place you are."

Old Post 05-07-08 02:06 AM
fallforward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fallforward Click here to Send fallforward a Private Message Edit post   Report post
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The mad voter has been loose for a while! Its 1 of the buttons on the zoo cage:)
BOL Brian.

Old Post 05-07-08 02:08 AM
thedoc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thedoc Click here to Send thedoc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
31bullets
FoxDen Hall of Famer

it was me who gave the bad rating...LOL....hope the avatar helps you a little better tonite...hehehee

"If you're not gonna be a part of a civil society, then just get in your car and drive on over to the East Side.." Cosmo Kramer
"Giddy-up!" --Kramer
"Lets make some music, make some money, find some models for wives...."MGMT
If your dog won't jump off a dock, it is just a mutt

ozarkmountaindockdogs@gmail.com

Old Post 05-07-08 03:09 AM
31bullets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 31bullets Click here to Send 31bullets a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I need a Celtics run here, Chris.

Old Post 05-07-08 03:11 AM
31bullets
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ok ..i will turn it on...i havent had any time tonite...let me know if you have a late game play....i will take a peek at it or try to call you...got to do some chores shortly, but should be aroung for a little bit...

"If you're not gonna be a part of a civil society, then just get in your car and drive on over to the East Side.." Cosmo Kramer
"Giddy-up!" --Kramer

Old Post 05-07-08 03:13 AM
31bullets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 31bullets Click here to Send 31bullets a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nothing for me except Celtics 1st half and Celtics game. Up by 6 now with a little less than 3:00. Maybe I'll get some good luck after that crap last night.

Old Post 05-07-08 03:14 AM
31bullets
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i havent looked until now but i dont see anything that looks good.....

"Giddy-up!" --Kramer

Old Post 05-07-08 03:18 AM
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

5* Boston -5.5 (2nd Half) vs Cleveland

Old Post 05-07-08 03:28 AM
31bullets
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i will play this with you..thanks...

"Giddy-up!" --Kramer

Old Post 05-07-08 03:40 AM
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Don't thank me yet. Let's just hope the Celtics play well and Lebron doesn't go crazy.

Old Post 05-07-08 03:46 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: